If you could only wear ONE designer/brand for the rest of your life ...

I'd wear Disney clothes for the rest of my life. I sort of do that already, so it wouldn't be too drastic a change!

Yikes! That could be a lotta life in mouse ears :lol: "Here, put your teeth in, sweetheart ... oh, and here's your mouse ears" :innocent:

Lately Bottega Veneta has been my favorite. I'm not sure it's quite varied enough to wear nothing else, but I don't see you guys worrying about that, so I guess I won't either :P

I'd choose someone that makes socks and underwear too, I'd hate never being able to wear those.

I'd choose someone that makes socks and underwear too, I'd hate never being able to wear those.

Remember, you have unlimited funds :wink: You should be able to bribe them to sell you some unmentionables :P

This is too hard, but today I could wear Roland Mouret pre fall 08 for the rest of my life or until I ran out of clothes, which in that case.....:wink:

I'm in a Lanvin mood right about now :P And Alber is just the kind of very nice guy who would make me some jammies or whatever I needed :heart:

YSL... Clothing is classic and impeccable. I never disliked one idea from them.

:blush: honestly for me i'd say Marc Jacobs. Because hes got dress up, and dress down and great shoes and bags etc.
I couldnt imagine wearing couture everyday of the week :o

as a guy, i would probably have to say burberry prorsum.

Last edited by a moderator:
that's such a difficult question...if it's not counting acccessories, I would say Geoffrey Bean, even though it would mean having to wear all vintage. Beautifully made, basic, but you can junk his wool dresses up with jewelry and scarves and look amazing.

If it means shoes (!!) too, I think I'd have to say Marni. I just couldn't do without my Marni shoes, I also love the basic tees and skirts. Only it would mean giving up every ounce of sexiness in your wardrobe...Marni is never sexy.

that's such a difficult question...if it's not counting acccessories, I would say Geoffrey Bean, even though it would mean having to wear all vintage. Beautifully made, basic, but you can junk his wool dresses up with jewelry and scarves and look amazing.

If it means shoes (!!) too, I think I'd have to say Marni. I just couldn't do without my Marni shoes, I also love the basic tees and skirts. Only it would mean giving up every ounce of sexiness in your wardrobe...Marni is never sexy.

I've seen it be :wink: The shoes anyway ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jozwiakanja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->