Define the perfect 'jeans'

luna, there is a denim line called "little in the middle", sounds like it might be good for you.

perfect jeans for me are a little bootcut, more-so dark & destroyed.
i <3 destroyed jeans. i love fore my jeans to fit me in a way that they're
loose on my bum but just still nice fitting. jeans should ALWAYS be comfortable, IMO :wink:

Jeans that do not sag after wearing them 2 times...
Jeans that make my butt look good...
Jeans that are like a second skin, but still comfortable!
This is the perfect pair for me.
:heart:

I've been wearing Sass & Bide to death, I think I need a change!

Ahhh the quest for the perfect jeans...

For me, they have to be just long enough, slim, with a straight-leg (not skinny!).

But that seems to be impossible to find these days!!!

Dark denim, skinny/straight leg fit, ones that fit well around the waist (nothing worse than the pucker in the back), soft but strong/firm denim, varied length is always good too!

They fit in the thigh and butt area (no pooches from too much material in one area), when barefoot they just hit the floor, and that's pretty much it. As long as they're like that they can be high waisted, flare, straight leg etc. and be perfect.

I have officially found the perfect pair of jeans. Hollister Co. Venice low rise boot cut jeans. They fit like a glove! They're inexpensive, too. I have them in medium and dark washes.

16754_02_b.jpg

1. jeans that fit well
2. made of soft, comfy and strong denim (not rough/itchy)
3. stretch to fit but doesn't stay stretched out
4. stay true to size or consistent with sizing
5. doesn't stain your couch
6. doesn't make your butt look flat (and nonugly pockets)
7. doesn't cost $$$$$$
8. doesn't expose buttcrack

edit: I like J brand and siwy denim

Last edited by a moderator:
my perfect jeans at the moment...

April 77 Joey OD sz 25...80[SIZE=-1]€[/SIZE]
JBrand 912Brick sz 25...50$ -- near perfect, the inseam is a bit short at 33.5''

both are slim tapered. simple backpockets. no distressing. not overdyed. made out of substantial/not-flimsy material. ...etc.

I've been wearing Sass & Bide to death, I think I need a change!

Belowen i wear Sass & bide to death too but i went shopping for new brands and nothing seems to be as good quality or fit me as well. ^_^

Good jeans for me is:
-great denim that will wear well
-perfect fit

thats all i need

jeans i can breathe in and jeans that aren't too low..

preferably blue
basic
comfortable fabric that doesn't feel to hard, thick and rough
actually fits me in the thigh and the waist so that I don't have to keep pulling up the top
regular waist or high waisted (if it doesn't make me look dumpy) but no low waisted
I like being able to sit down without having a concern about revealing what color my underwear is.
straight leg or skinny

I don't know what they are called... but I think Charlotte Gainsbourg must own every pair because I can't find them.:lol:

well, i decided to bump this thread b/c i just bough some new A&F jeans :heart:
well, the perfect jeans for me are low rise jeans, i like mine straight & slim, i hate wide legged jeans :yuk: i also like for mine to be somewhat boot cut. Those are the most comfortable types. I prefer destroyed jeans, but non destroyed can be just as good & comfy as well.

My jeans HAVE to fit me in the waist. I can't wear any jeans that don't fit my waist comfortably.

Although i much prefer A&F quality, American Eagle jeans usually fit me better.

^pretty much all of the jeans in my rotation are A&F, mainly the bootcut selvage Ezra Fitch line - I picked up 6 pairs when they went on sale - and unfortunately they're not made anymore :(

I like jeans that are mid to heavy weight 10-14 oz. denim, and actually denim - I don't want a touch of lycra or silk or cashmere to 'taint' the fabric. Pre-washed is fine, but faded and pre-anything else is not. They should be simple in ornamentation and pocket design. 5 pockets preferred. Copper rivets. Button-fly. Straight at the hip and thigh, bootcut at the hem. Long enough to form a nice break on the shoe, and dark/stiff enough to wear down over a couple years of use.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dkim991905
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->