In Search of Magazine Covers & Editorials

Vogue Italia March 2001, full cover, hq, not s#ity quality, please

Does anybody has the hd editorial of Vogue Portugal with Crystal Renn? I just posted like 35 images in the thread but I realized than there are more...

Can anyone recommend sites like WeareSoDroee (which no longer exists) and smile-awake.blogspot that collect the latest eds from various magazines?

Can anyone recommend sites like WeareSoDroee (which no longer exists) and smile-awake.blogspot that collect the latest eds from various magazines?
Wearesodroee still available on tumblr

Hi everyone! I am in desperate need of help. I have been a religious, dedicated and devoted reader of V Magazine since 2007 and since I can't have all the print copies, I want to at least have all the covers of my favorite girly mag. However there are some covers I haven't been able to find in high resotlution and REALLY need to have them in order to complete my collection. Here are the covers:

Does anyone reading this happen to have a high resolution version of any of the covers in that imgur album? And by "high resolution" I'm talking around 3000 by 4000 pixels because that's the resolution of the high res covers I was able to find online!

So please help! Thanks.

Does anyone know Liz Tilberis first issue in Vogue UK start? Which year? and month? Thanks!

dVMWcvq.jpg

Anyone has this in a bigger resolution? Also the proper image instead of a collage?

I am searching a Karl Lagerfeld feature by Steven Klein in Vogue US, any ideas?

Hello, knows any one from wich ad campaign or editorial this picture comes from? or who is the model?

20190724_225159.jpg

Looking for a new faces editorial that I think ran in V around 2005/2005 > a BEAUTIFUL Inez + Vinoodh shoot, I know Kim Noorda was in it + I think there were some mm paris type illustration elements. Even if someone could tell me the issue that'd be great. I remember falling in love with these portraits and want to see them again.

Looking for a new faces editorial that I think ran in V around 2005/2005 > a BEAUTIFUL Inez + Vinoodh shoot, I know Kim Noorda was in it + I think there were some mm paris type illustration elements. Even if someone could tell me the issue that'd be great. I remember falling in love with these portraits and want to see them again.
It’s from the Summer 2005 issue. You can find scans of the entire issue over at vfiles.com. Just search for ‘V Magazine Summer 2005’.

Does anyone have links to hi-res versions of Gisele's October 2007 Vogue Paris shoot with Inez and Vinoodh?

Does anyone have the cover story of British Vogue February 1990 with Christy?

I'm looking for the August 2019 Dazed Korea feature on Yeha Leung otherwise known as creepyyeha. Thanks!

guys, it's not really related to this thread cause its ad, but does anyone have this in normal quality and not as a billboard?

its Hiandra by Inez and Vinoodh for Saint Laurent spring 2018

this particular image i havent seen in magazines but maybe you did or have normal image?

jasoninhollywood.blogspot

and this one with Hiandra and Jourdana Phillips by Collier Schorr for Saint Laurent spring 2017 YSL #004

ysl iG

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->