In Vogue: The 90s (Hulu & Disney+)

vogue28

Mod Squad Team Leader
Staff member
Reaction score
A new two-part series dropping on Disney+ (in the UK and other countries) and Hulu (in America) on September 13:

Reactions: KoV
6-parts sounds like way too much for a documentary like this, but I'll be watching (eventually).

Vanity Fair Digital Edition

Very excited for this! Anna, Edward, Hamish, and Tonne are listed in the “cast” as hosts on IMDB. About 30 other mostly A-list celebrities and designers are also listed as cast members. I wonder if they are talking heads or if they just appear in archive footage.

Here's the official trailer:

Has anyone watched? I’m on episode 3 where fashion meets Hollywood. I’m enjoying it so far.

I have watched 3 episodes & it’s boring. I feel I’m watching a documentary on how we ruined Vogue - you can see it on Hamish Bowles & Grace Coddington’s faces & in their tone of voice. Gwyneth Paltrow’s comment that she started the celebrity covers of Vogue is incredulous. I’m pretty sure Julia Roberts; Demi Moore; Julia Ormond; Michelle Pfeiffer; Kim Basinger; Winona Ryder; Sharon Stone & Geena Davis had covers prior to Gwyneth in the 90s. Also that’s not to mention the actresses like Elizabeth Taylor; Cher; Farrah Fawcett et al from previous decades that had multiple covers.
My own personal opinion is Vogue went downhill somewhere in the late nineties & this documentary is just giving credence to my views & the reasons why.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andreagmanili
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->