Inspiration Boards

adorefaith

i'm almost ready..
Reaction score
this thread has just been waiting to happen...:blush: i love these....hope we don't have this thread already...couldn't find one...

do you guys have an inspiration board in your home or office?...i love the different ways people display their different inspirations... there is some really creative stuff out there... :heart: i know we have a thread on our specific inspirations....but i hope this thread can be more about the way they're displayed and organised... they dont even have to be strictly inspirations.... could also be 'to do' lists, important phone numbers, photos of loved ones, places you'd like to travel next, recipes to try etc...^_^

what do you use?...magnets, pins, sticky tape, glue, pegs?...a corkboard?...a fridge?...an empty wall?...

i've been really wanting one of those wires...sort of like a washing line...that you can string across the room...and then you peg things to it and they hang...photos, tears from magazines, dried flowers or leaves, letters, and so on...i'll try to find a pic....

here are some inspiration boards to kick us off..:woot:

824018198_de6f4aab1c.jpg

flickr

flickr,desiretoinspire

that chicken wire is a cool idea...

an example of the 'wire' across the room...very cool imo.. i love the idea of things being different sizes, lengths, textures etc...all with their own meaning...:heart:

i also really love this idea...polaroids/photos just taped haphazardly to the wall...it looks great..

all flickr

doesnt this look fabulous :woot:..especially against the exposed brick...and i LOVE the pegs..:heart:

flickr

i really love this one above too..:heart:

a chalkboard....another great idea. :heart:

all flickr

oh cool...okay well hopefully a mod can merge...
is that thread just about fashion/designers though?....hope not....:flower:

^i'm not sure... i guess it might be, but adding new mood boards that are not from fashion design is a great idea too!

you might wanna check out yet another thread called motivational boards where the backstage boards at the shows get posted. quite funny!

adore, in your 1st post.. the 1st picture, could you send me the link to that flickr?

i love this thread... :heart: the wall ones are great. i just do mine on a bulletin board.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a great thread!! Those are all really nice boards adorefaith. June gloom, your board is pretty as well.

I've never thought about doing one of these, but it seems like a great idea.

I especially like the wire idea, trying to think of whether or not I should try it. Have you tried it adorefaith?

this is actress ,
Diane Keaton's

architecturaldigest.com

when i decorate my bedroom i think i might keep one walll aside for one of these type things they look great.. youve all inspired me with these pics

I love the 3rd one in post 5... MaryAnne (I think) posted those wooden cups in the Inspiration thread previously.. ^_^

interesting seeing Diane Keaton's... would like to see a close up

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
franckcl17
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->