Is Katie Holmes faking her pregnancy?

• Thread starter Deleted member 49693
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just can't get over it....WHat in the world happend to tom cruise?? Of course besides the obvious answer........he was just so different before all the psycho talk and i want the world to know i love this woman...aye.

my internets gone weird. sorry bout the triple posting.

Last edited by a moderator:
impossibleprincess said:
what was all that stuff jessica alba was saying? about how she auditioned to be toms gf before the katie thing came out?

Also...I still don't get it! He can't have kids! Did they think we would be so stupid as to forget that???

so Nicole Kidman's miscarriage...someone else's baby? :innocent: (been said before but just throwing it back in for good measure :P )

I don't know much about pregnancies... but that timeline is weird:huh: I wonder when she is suppose to be due.

Maybe shes having a worm baby like Mary X from Eraserhead, it only took him about 2 months to arrive :shock:

I think she is pregnant, but not with Tom's baby... it could be Josh Hartnett's, they were together for a few weeks before she joined the Scientology brigade

Anything's possible. This is the man who believes you can 'overcome' dyslexia, as if it's some kind of eating disorder or something. Perhaps L Ron Hubbard helped Katie 'overcome' having a bump.

Anything's possible. This is the man who believes you can 'overcome' dyslexia, as if it's some kind of eating disorder or something. Perhaps L Ron Hubbard helped Katie 'overcome' having a bump.

That really pissed me off... it really does just show his ignorance

Brazilian Girl said:
VERY weird. :huh:

Second that. But there's a lot to be said about photoshop, especially with all these magazines trying to sell a story. Why ON EARTH would such a high profile couple fake a pregnancy?? It just could not happen.

because toms been in the closet that long its all most a second home to him !!

this is toooo weird......how could she fake a pregnancy?

crazies all round...I'm trying to stay away from any news on this ... questionable couple; for fear of living out the rest of my life with this perma-face -> :neutral:

Angelina looks more pregnant than Katie... and shouldn't it be the other way around?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cg1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->