Katie Holmes is changing her name

^ Not that I know of.
I am wondering where the baby is too, or if there really is one.
lol

Since Tom started calling her that, now it has to be her official name? It's like he's her puppetmaster. ugh.

I think he has trouble with anything that has more than one syllable...
he's a looser, I get it, but Katie?? What's the matter with her? She meets this guy and changes EVERYTHING about herself just 'cause he said so? WTF?

If Kate is the name for a mature woman and not Katie, so why do we then call him Tom and not Thomas?! :innocent:

gomtik said:
he's a looser, I get it, but Katie?? What's the matter with her? She meets this guy and changes EVERYTHING about herself just 'cause he said so? WTF?
Exactly :shock: The only thing more disgusting to me than Tom at this point is the fact that Katie seems stupid (or brainwashed/ or passive/or whatever is wrong with her) enough to go along with his insane behaviour :ninja: :yuk:

Do you think once they are married he'll make her change her name to Kate Cruise? :innocent:

Didn't he also want her to give birth without numbing treatment and screaming? And isn't he trying to convert her to Scientology? I guess Cruise didn't learn his lesson from his last marriage to Nicole Kidman. That man gets on my last nerves...

But he is so damn fine!!!

at least he's more sane than britney

at least he knows he has a daughter..and k fed?

When he was married to Nicole he refered to her as Nic a lot. So maybe he does have trouble with anything that has more than one syllable.

sleepingbeauty13 said:
When he was married to Nicole he refered to her as Nic a lot. So maybe he does have trouble with anything that has more than one syllable.

Have you heard that on Nicole's 39th Birthday he sent her a picture of Suri and a wish "to have such a beautiful child as she is"???

So then, Suri is indeed a real baby?:innocent: But anyway, if he did send her a picture, who's to say it's really Suri.

sleepingbeauty13 said:
So then, Suri is indeed a real baby?:innocent: But anyway, if he did send her a picture, who's to say it's really Suri.

Exactly - Google Image Search is a wonderful tool ^_^

If he really did that to Nicole...ugh. Just...ugh. Especially considering her miscarriage. I actually think that may come dangerously close to evil. How vindictive can you be?

Go Kimair!! was just about to say the same thing.

Thomas Mapother III - such a childish moniker.....really.

Tom Cruise - so adult, now he's a sperm producing 'man'....

Sorry couldn't get anymore sarcasm in. I'd certainly like to though!

ETA: Oh VickyInStyle you beat me too it...

But I do think "Katie Holmes" has a better ring to it then "Kate Holmes" would.

It certainly does but as tiffany pointed out "Kate Cruise" will be next on the agenda I'm sure. It does sound somewhat more formal than Katie I guess but only if that's what is says on her birth certificate (Kate)....

Last edited by a moderator:
He should change his name to MOPATHER. That's HIS real name. :angry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliburum
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->