Isabel Marant F/W 10.11 Paris

Isabel Marant is one of my favorite designers. I love her because her clothes are cute, casual, and wearable. This collection is no exception. Love it :flower:

Fall 2009 is still her best collection

toned down balmain with a 50s twist. sorry for repeating myself, but alt needs to take some time off.
i do like the shoes though.

OR we could just spend a day bargain-hunting at Forever 21 and Urban Planet. I'm sorry guys, I just can't warm to this collection.

well i've been waiting so much for this collection..and apart from the balmain.eque shoes..i have to say that some look are bit cheap..others -especially the grey ones are closer to the Marant vibe that i have in mind..so..
btw totally prefer the ss2010 to this..

I want to like this, as I like cropped trousers - but ultra low waisted cropped trousers are NOT a good look!

They can shorten the leg, anyway (especially if you don't wear them with matching shoes), so to then shorten the waist, as well, is a huge mistake, IMO.

Those red ones, for example... :blink:

The looks with the tops covering the top of the trousers are fine; but will not be flattering on anyone but the ultra-thin, of course.

Many of the dresses and jackets are very nice, though. :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
it gets a lot lot better towards the end even if i am a bit sick of gold by now.

i kind of miss the brights from last season though!

I'm not impressed by this. I'm sure I'll end up loving many, many pieces from this collection, but it just doesn't look all that nice on the runway this time :ninja:

This is not Marant, this is Balmain light.

I have trouble finding words to define the awfulness of that silver dress Erin is wearing. I guess i'm going to save a lot of money next season.

I don't like the fur, it looks weird and ratty (and I don't mind fur most of the time). And the outfits make these fit girls look strange on the hips.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->