Isabel Marant F/W 2015.16 Paris

this is redundant...

move on!...please!...
or even go back...to what you once were...
this is just one big yawn---(and i suspect you know this- IM)

:judge:

I agree. I'm an IM faithful, but I won't be buying any of this. Enough is enough. Or go back to your roots or create something totally new. Just not this over and over again...

This collection is more suited for Milan as is Vacarellos. I find it hard to see anything Parisian in this.

Have you seen French Vogue? This is the exact image that the magazine has been branding as the "New Parisienne".

With that said, I love this. What a strong collection! I haven't been liking her 2014 - S/S 2015 collection, but this is a standout. It's simple, elegant and very Isabel Marant. Brilliance.

A collection that truly returned to form :blush::heart::flower:

This is her best collection in a long time. It's strong, sexy and it has a little bit of those ethnic inspirations of the beginning of her career.
I feel like she is pushing a little bit herself by doing something more chic and less casual. Maybe she is listening to the critics.

This collection is more suited for Milan as is Vacarellos. I find it hard to see anything Parisian in this.
Maybe you need to come to Paris because, there's nothing more Parisian than this collection and than anything Isabel Marant is doing.
Women are buying Isabel Marant and are wearing it as is it shown at the runway.

Isabel Marant is day to day parisian style and Chloé is what a parisian aspire to.
Vaccarello is very parisian too.

i really like those high waisted trousers..something new to try!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imjustken
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->