Isabel Marant S/S 2016 Paris

marcBarna

Reaction score
Isabel-Marant-Ready-to-Wear-Spring-Summer-2016-Paris-0953-1443802048-bigthumb.jpg

nowfashion.com

i havent liked Marant in a while, but I really enjoyed this. Very cool without trying to be cool

At least she actually tried to put something together that was worthy of a runway show this season. That said, I can't say I'm into it.

Looking at this show, i think it's fair to say i already bought everything she has to sell, it's not bad show, but she just reworks relentlessly the same pieces, for a main line it's not interesting anymore. I think i will always be an Isabel Marant client simply because no one does linen shirts, slouchie coats and ankle booties like her, but i think i will pass in the more "current" offerings.

glad to see her moving on from her ruffled mini skirt and bootie ensemble.. she seems to be experimenting again and that's nice to see even though most of it is still not my cup of tea... I do love these sandals.. and the metallic stuff.

She must've spent quite some time in south america.

^ I second that. I am usually not a fan OF I.M. but this collection is so pretty and I would love to see everything upclose.

Not bad at all. Just solid. :smile: She knows what works for her and her clients and goes for it. Lots of culture in em.

I just love the embroidery and asymmetry.

same as usual isn't it? Marant just added a lot of Louis Vuitton Cruise influence in there.:doh:

at first i didn't like, but now i get into it more. definitely some things i'll look at buying :smile:

glad to see her moving on from her ruffled mini skirt and bootie ensemble.. she seems to be experimenting again and that's nice to see even though most of it is still not my cup of tea... I do love these sandals.. and the metallic stuff.

everything mulletproof said...
love those ropey sandals
can just feel them on my feet
^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakuskoangel
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"