Isabel Marant for H&M

The website usually restocks in the early hours of the morning. It's not always a literal restock, but the stock levels refresh, this takes into account the stock that people have checked out with and then decided to go back into their order and delete. This stock doesn't automatically go back as soon as someone does this, it happens once a day in a block, so you may find quite a few items come back in!

I think a lot of people will have bought whatever they could get to checkout and then will reassess tonight..

I got only 4 items because the 2 tops I wanted are sold out.

Well none from the mens section caught my attention, well there was one sweater but unfortunatelly that wasnt my size so I ended up buyng nothing. It's quite quiet here. No crazy lines or something

After refreshing many items the US website, I got in but unfortunately what people want the most is sold out, even in the kids' section.
That was to be expected.

Went in Paris store thos morning, I arrived at 7:15 in the morning (yes I am crazy) because the store opened at 8. There was more than 50 person before me ! They would let us in per group of 50 for a 15 min (!) war shopping experience.

Finally got the 3 pieces I wanted so badly.

Could someone post some pictures of bloggers wearing pieces form the collection or indicate me a few links ?

Thank in advance :smile:

Wendy from Nitrolicious tried on a few items and gave some details about sizing: http://nitrolicious.com/2013/11/14/isabel-marant-pour-hm-showroom-visit/

Hope it helps!

I had a meeting quite early and I couldn't go. But my cousin got up at the break of dawn and got everything she wanted. She spent a small fortune there, they were clearly not reinforcing the 4 pieces limit.

Everything looks absolutely amazing, i used to buy tones of Isabel Marant, before it become a "Bond Street" brand, and to be honest there is hardly any difference. Particularly on the big coat i really wanted. It looks superb. She also bought the boots, that she had no intention of buying initially because we thought they were going to be some cheap HM copies, but I was gobsmacked at the quality. It's basically the same boots.
Congrats to the people that went there, you got some really good bargains, and now i'm going to cry myself into a corner for not going.

I got the coat online that Malgosia is wearing in the ads. So excited to hear the quality is good, thank you:flower:
Also there is a size 40 of that coat available online in the DK webshop if anyone is interested...

i went to regent st store in london around 10am, they had lots of stuff but i didn't wanna queue and i managed to fit into the kids tops so i got one

i went back again at 2pm and all was left was some of the jeans :lol:

i managed to get the black tuxedo jacket online...
i had a few other things in my cart, but they were sold out by the time i went to checkout...
hopefully it fits, i heard the jackets run TTS but the pants run small...

Not surprised the online rollout for this was a fail. I went to the website before the collection was officially available, and got the screen of doom for the queue.

Once I eventually did get in, 2 of the 3 items I wanted were already sold out. The one item that I wanted that was in stock took forever to checkout, as I kept getting technical difficulty errors. I finally got an email that my order was confirmed.

Well, I just got an email my order was cancelled because the item is out of stock. Oy.

I got the coat online that Malgosia is wearing in the ads. So excited to hear the quality is good, thank you:flower:
Also there is a size 40 of that coat available online in the DK webshop if anyone is interested...

It's absolutely beautiful. You will love it.:flower:

Not surprised the online rollout for this was a fail. I went to the website before the collection was officially available, and got the screen of doom for the queue.

Once I eventually did get in, 2 of the 3 items I wanted were already sold out. The one item that I wanted that was in stock took forever to checkout, as I kept getting technical difficulty errors. I finally got an email that my order was confirmed.

Well, I just got an email my order was cancelled because the item is out of stock. Oy.

The online experience is always about pure luck imo. But it irks me that they keep saying they have "rules" about how much you can purchase in store and they are never reinforced. Who are you trying to fool?

Last edited by a moderator:
i have to say it annoys me a lot when i see people who have bought 1 of every item from the collection to sell on ebay, i don't think a 5 item limit is too much to ask :lol:

But then there's people who buy more than five items for themselves, as well as the ones who buy loads for eBay. At the end of the day there's only so much they are going to limit people, it's a store and they want things to sell. They put limits in place not to annoy the customers, but either way, they want it gone and can't imagine they care to who really!

I ended up getting a dress I wanted, almost 14 hours after the collection first went on sale! Had no luck this morning with technical errors, got pushed to the back of the queue then had to go to work so couldn't try any longer. Glad I finally got the item I wanted now though ^_^ Just hope it fits, I am usually between two sizes and they had the smaller size in stock. It would be a shame if I had to return it.
I also really liked the leather pants but I'd have to try them on first before buying them. Maybe if I'm lucky there will be a pair or two left in store.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amywhiffen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->