Jacquemus Holiday 2023 : Kendall Jenner by Drew Vickers

I just realised Anfisa from 90 Day Fiance is the puffier version of Kendall

If the photography is going to look like this, at least give me a beautiful model.

Bleh, never been one for this type of photography. The wintery close-up of Kendall smiling is an odd one out, it's a beautiful shot! Very Glenda's Bazaar in a way. The rest is entirely forgettable - but then again, so is all of Jacquemus (and Drew Vickers for that matter).

This is the embodiment of “go on girl, give us nothing”. It is so bad.

Even more so for a holiday campaign. Despite the inclusion of the festive props, there’s a total lack of holiday charm here.

I will say, however, that closeup portrait of Kendall smiling is… somewhat cute.

She's like so many of the people working in fashion today - they are very pretty girls, they can occasionally take a great picture, but they don't come close to what was produced when models were successful because the camera truly loved them.

With these girls, the camera has decided a casual relationship is what works best. The spark just isn't there.

I like Kendall as a cover girl, where being generic can work really well, but like the camera, I'm not interested in anything more profound.

It looks like she's asking for help in the video where her legs are holding the Christmas tinsel :rofl:

Seems like I'm the only one on this forum, who actually likes Kendall..

I also dont mind her, when she delivers she gives a solid performance. She seems to do better in stripped down sombre concepts and those commercial glitzy types.

Goodness. The world-building is second to none.

I've seen more exciting Tupperware ads from Target. Should have stopped at Kendall's ads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cerezitas
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->