Japanese Designers

kit

Reaction score
Is there anyone out there who could give me info on the following designers ?

1. SHU MORIYAMA - his clothes were on sale in a high-end Manchester UK boutique a while ago . He worked with Yohji Yamamoto , I believe .
2. KHOSHIN SATOH for ARRSTON VOLAJU - he was big in the 80's .
3. YUKIO KUBIYASHI for MATSUDA ( MONSIEUR NICOLE ) who was also big in the 80's and 90's.
4. MASAKI MATSUSHIMA - according to the superfuturecity site , his shop in Tokyo has closed

I would really appreciate any info on the above . :flower: KIT

maskai's who comapny clsoed down i belive.

i doutn really know about the others

hi

im new on the scene!! :rolleyes:
does anyone know any talented Japanese designers, im looking to collaborate with a designer on a new premium jeanswear collection.

there was a topic about japan s/s 2004 collectiosn their was some veyr talented designers

welcom and good luck!

thanks for the site!

isn't this darling? it's by multiple marmelade...I'd have to skip the hat, though :wink: :

mizuhara4.jpg

Originally posted by HBoogie@Mar 22nd, 2004 - 4:24 pm
thanks for the site!

isn't this darling? it's by multiple marmelade...I'd have to skip the hat, though :wink: :
So cute! I'm glad the pictures are working for you. :flower:

thank youuuuuuu for posting this! i'm moving to tokyo in two weeks to study fashion at bunka gakuin, and it makes me so sad that tokyo fashion weeks dont get much publicity. i loved astro boy's collection, btw. i actually thought that big doll was sewn on to the hip of that skirt (which would have been cool). and the skirt-over-pants thing is sooo japanese, i love it! :woot:

ooohhh, thank you so much for posting this Purplelucrezia. I love Japan, and Japanese fashion. :heart: some of those designers were funky!
Mishahoi, I am SO jealous :cry: of you getting to study in Tokyo, It sounds really great! I think Tokyo is one of the best cities in the world by far. I have only been there a couple of times, but I think it would be completely amazing to actually live there. lucky you! :flower:

Glad you guys liked them, I was so happy to share! It must be incredible to study fashion in Tokyo mishahoi! Maybe one day we'll see your designs here as well... :heart: :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apriloneil1987
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->