Jason Wu F/W 09.10 New York

Some pieces are really nice and wearable and this is the American fashion.

ok so ... i really don't know. I like the shade of yellow he use and the yellow dress. Also wide skirt with simple sweter/blouse. But don't know what to think about the rest - few dresses are lovely, few so boring and oscar-like and few just weird in cut. And this dress (?) with beige big skirt on skirt is just ugly in my opinion. It look like he want to try something new but he is too affraid so he just try it with dome pieces. For me is average.

It's so much like Oscar de La Renta. I am not liking most of the prints also...

Nice collection, love the nude tulle layerred dress at the end and gray fluttersleeve gown and theres was a nude sequin tank dress that was gorgeous:heart:and definitely some nice colored cocktail dresses Michele would love:D

Pretty, realistic and predictable, but I guess with this economic climate and him being new, he couldnt take risks so I dont blame him.
I am more excited about the model casting...

The 2nd and 3rd looks are amazing and I'm loving the shoes. A smile from Anna? Impressive!

Great collection..not sure it's autumn winter though. Reminds me of Chloe quite a lot too.

Favourite piece is
jswuaw090033lx7.jpg

Source : catwalking

the yellow dress with the black flowers is def. looking like a odlr dress!!!!! but i still love his collection!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->