Jeans in Dior style...

Dariio

Reaction score
I'm searching for jeans in Dior style.
The jeans need to be normal sized from the hip to the knees and after the knees get realy tight like in the pics.

Is their any other fabrique that makes jeans in Dior style and where can i look at them.

00008m.jpg

00010m.jpg

00014m.jpg

00018m.jpg

00020m.jpg

00027m.jpg

00035m.jpg

00038m.jpg

00040m.jpg

You just have to wait one month when all the spring summer clothes are comming... I know ect. levis (as one of the cheep brands) will make a lot of tight jeans this summer...! =)

Let me tell you the truth, DH jeans don't fit like that on most people.
The legs are nowhere near that tight even on the 18 cm jeans.
The ones the models are wearing are tailored to look like that.

raijin said:
Let me tell you the truth, DH jeans don't fit like that on most people.
The legs are nowhere near that tight even on the 18 cm jeans.
The ones the models are wearing are tailored to look like that.

this man speaks the truth.

Dior stuff on the runway looks quite different from what is actually carried in stores...the items usually aren't as distressed, tight etc.

The 19 cm jeans are about as close as it gets though...those are still pretty tight, even if not as tight as it seems on the runway.

To actually be of some help, try acne jeans and lad musician.

slimane wears dior and apc jeans only. so i would suggest going to apc. they're website is apc.fr i have both the hipster and new standard denim. it's a raw denim that has not been washed that will mold and hug your body like no other jean. you will need to buy 2 sizes smaller your normal size bc they stretch tremendously bc the denim has never been washed or treated. i just purchased a pair of black cotton pants that are even slimmer that thin down past the knees. they are definitely worth the $109. they're my favorite jeans and i hope they will be yours too.

^^ I mean, yeah, why not? your balls are also gonna look like those kids up there :lol: :rofl:

My suggestion is to buy regular slim-fit jeans, then eithe do it yourself or find somebody who sews to take in however much you want from the lower part of the leg. I can see it being feasible to taper the legs from mid-thigh down. It would be very easy.

As You Like It said:
My suggestion is to buy regular slim-fit jeans, then eithe do it yourself or find somebody who sews to take in however much you want from the lower part of the leg. I can see it being feasible to taper the legs from mid-thigh down. It would be very easy.

i was thinking the same.

i dunno, the pants look pretty tight on this guy.

Attachments

• cords.JPG
    cords.JPG
    18.4 KB · Views: 63
I was just in the Levis store and they were selling a slim fit stretch jean for $65 and they look to fit pretty much like those.

Acne jeans are ok, but the cut is too low, and you need to really go down in waist sizes in order to get the slim legs. I prefer the Dior cut, but it's true that they are a little too loose (feels like some kind of punishment - you get on a diet for 6 months to obtain the Dior shape and then the jeans are too big to fit like on the runwaypics). The black ripped jeans that I own are pretty slim thou, but ofcourse, Dior as a label was a little different in those days.

Can anyone please post some pictures of Lad Musician jeans?

Levi's are a good substiute if you can find the right cut. Also GAP women's jeans are very similar as well but the quality of denim is somwhat poor (but it is cheap!). You can buy a pair for 40 bucks and do some distressing your self and no one would really know the difference.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zr90
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->