Jessica & Nick... Split!

Didn't somebody say they were going to split up soon? Well I hope they work out whatever differences. As much as I really can't stand Jessica anymore and her fake ways, I really hope she settles down and starts paying attention to Nick. Unless he likes it? Who knows? :shock:

Everyone who watched the Show could see a divorce coming! They have nothing in common besides being Pop Stars & their Show.

From Episode 1 I wonder if they even love each other!

Jessica is dumb, selfish & unbearable and never treated Nick with respect.

so this topic is old... what did happen?

ive heard that they have split for some time now..

This rumour has been doing the rounds since they practically got married!

Anyway, I'll put my hand up to comfort Nick Lachey if they are split :wink:

I wouldn't be surprised if they do split...I think her dad doesn't want to share her with any man.:shock: :sick:

If it's true : I don't care. If it's a lie : I don't care.So it is win/win situation for me:boxer::smile:

TigerLilly3000 said:
I wouldn't be surprised if they do split...I think her dad doesn't want to share her with any man.:shock: :sick:
Haha..

Joe Simpson is the devil :evil: . What a creepy guy...

fezbatik said:
Haha..

Joe Simpson is the devil :evil: . What a creepy guy...

Shudders....Really I mean what dad says her daughter has big knockers?? :wacko:
Anyhoopla....does anyone really know for sure that Jessica and Nick are in trouble? :huh:

I dont beleive it...just like the Nicole Richie and Adam DJ when they had a hard time and were rumored to split...For Godsake they have been together for a very long time before they got married...

^^^^ I agree Dulcisima. Couples go through things....and I am sure it's probably amplified even more in hollywood. If Jessica is seen eating by herself at a restuarant...then that translated in "hollywood terms" means her and Nick are separated! It's just ridiculous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julovw
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->