Jessica Stam

Sloan

I love model_mom!
Reaction score
I am sorry guys, but I can't stand her look. I know that it is very different, but she is just not pretty at all to me....okay she has pretty eyes. :unsure:

Attachments

• stam1.jpeg
    stam1.jpeg
    16.8 KB · Views: 2,205
?? :blink:

Attachments

• stam.jpeg
    stam.jpeg
    19.2 KB · Views: 1,071
Look at her next to some of these other models. :unsure:

Attachments

• stam2.jpeg
    stam2.jpeg
    33.3 KB · Views: 1,981
I think she is so adorable! I really like her look. In fact, she is one of my current favourite models. :wink:

Attachments

• stamface.jpg
    stamface.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 1,783
I think she's amazing.

She has the best editorials ever. Her look is always so strong.

She's a great model even though I don't like her on the catwalk.
She's got wonderful eyes and she's different from the others .I can't tell wether she's pretty or not but I don't no but She's very interesting in my books.

Attachments

• StamCOVER.jpg
    StamCOVER.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 785
I really don't like her. So squinty and strange-looking. Hannelore and the Belgians are a "different" beauty but Stam is just wrong for modeling.

As I said in the Yasmin Warsame thread, I think Stam is perfect for a certain look. She does not fit the traditional "high fashion" image from the past, but she has a beauty of her own. Stam is unique and sweet-looking and has a look that is ideal for certain designers. :flower:

very unattractive, IMO, but then again, there are lots of ickish models out there at the moment.

Originally posted by sashatheelf@Feb 27th, 2004 - 12:35 am
very unattractive, IMO, but then again, there are lots of ickish models out there at the moment.
I agree. Yes, I think Stam has some powerful editorials, but when I look at her...I just don't find her attractive at all! Except for her pretty eyes. She reminds me of a young boy and no it's not just the hair.

I also agree that looking totally different almost "freakish" is one of the main looks in demand currently.

I also love her and think shes very cute, but she looks out of place in the new D&G ads

She looks very cute in the first pic but the vogue italia one is weird :unsure:

I think she's lovely - she has beautiful face and her look is refreshing :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skipperplzz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->