Jessica Stam

Originally posted by Sloan@Feb 27th, 2004 - 11:50 am
She hasn't been in many Milan shows????
She's done at least Emilio Pucci, D&G and Prada.

Originally posted by Sloan@Feb 27th, 2004 - 11:50 am
She hasn't been in many Milan shows????
I'm not a great fan of this girl but she does have a certain air about her. As far as being a great beauty she's not, but she's the look thats in. I did notice in the Milan shows( with a few exceptions) beautiful girls are ahead of the game.

Since when does looking like you're six years old make you a fashion model? Ick.

Originally posted by Episternum@Feb 27th, 2004 - 3:04 pm
Since when does looking like you're six years old make you a fashion model? Ick.
Stam's not the first one...

That Lolita look has been marketable for quite a while, it gives a girl a bit of versatility.

Originally posted by AlmostFamous+Feb 27th, 2004 - 3:13 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(AlmostFamous @ Feb 27th, 2004 - 3:13 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Episternum@Feb 27th, 2004 - 3:04 pm
Stam's not the first one...

That Lolita look has been marketable for quite a while, it gives a girl a bit of versatility. [/b][/quote]
Certain "looks" come and go. Who's on top this season may be gone the next. If you look at the models that walk the runwayand pick up the campaignes season after season ,those are the girls who stick it out and make it really big. Daria is a fine example of this. Your right about being versatile,the designers love it,but determination and good genes can take you a lot further. :flower:

to me, she seems a bit too 'ordinary' looking for modeling, although i don't think she isn't pretty..there's something about her.

Originally posted by crystalized@Feb 28th, 2004 - 5:39 am
to me, she seems a bit too 'ordinary' looking for modeling, although i don't think she isn't pretty..there's something about her.
Somebody likes her she opened the Miu Miu show in Milan. :rolleyes:

I think she's great. Different, but piercing blue eyes. I'm thinking about making a Simply Jessica Stam. What do you think ??

Another picture for your new site. :flower:
From Dolce&Gabbana.

Attachments

• stamd_g.jpg
    stamd_g.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 224
I don't know what to think about this one. I mean, the first time I saw her I thought "wow, that's unusual!", but now I only find her a bit creepy. That 'Chucky' look in her eyes, looks like she came from some terror movie or whatever..

Nemova

she looked AMAZING at dolce & gabbana

Attachments

• Stamm.jpg
    Stamm.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 260
Whether you like her or not, a fellow tFS member o2w did an interview with her that lets you know how she feels about a few things. I read it on Fashist-online (the discussion section) I really enjoyed reading it , I hope she interviews other models. :flower:

Stam for Versus. Love that pic.

Attachments

• versus_01.jpg
    versus_01.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 388
I actually find Jessica's face to be very beautiful in her own unique way. Those eyes especially.

Originally posted by model_mom@Apr 10th, 2004 - 8:42 pm
Whether you like her or not, a fellow tFS member o2w did an interview with her that lets you know how she feels about a few things. I read it on Fashist-online (the discussion section) I really enjoyed reading it , I hope she interviews other models. :flower:
i can't find it, can you get me a link? I'm curious :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dafraz117
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->