Jessica Stam

interview with Stam

she seems like a really nice girl... and her manager is very cool too, a really wonderful woman who has a great relationship with the models she manages (along with Stam there is Michelle Valencourt/IMG, Andi Muise/DNA, Carly Speijer/Fashion Milan and a new girl who is just gorgeous, Genevieve Dunne/IMG)

I'm working on more interviews... let me know if there is a specific model or question you are interested in!

i don't see how her looks are different :unsure:
i think she's pretty but there's nothing really special about her. i think she looks scary sometimes and can be beautiful other times, like the versus ad.. isn't this what models do? :huh:

btw, i thought i'd mention that Stam's 18th birthday is on the 23rd of April (next week)

She is beautiful, :flower: magnificent eyes and angel's face, it is the model whom I like very much if somebody at a web address on her or photos to give me that he or she let it to me know ? Thanks :P

She is sooo pretty, very unique face.. something in her eyes, the way she looks.. I like her :heart:

Attachments

• jessicastam08.jpg
    jessicastam08.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 550
Originally posted by o2w@Apr 10th, 2004 - 10:19 pm
interview with Stam

she seems like a really nice girl... and her manager is very cool too, a really wonderful woman who has a great relationship with the models she manages (along with Stam there is Michelle Valencourt/IMG, Andi Muise/DNA, Carly Speijer/Fashion Milan and a new girl who is just gorgeous, Genevieve Dunne/IMG)

I'm working on more interviews... let me know if there is a specific model or question you are interested in!
I haven't met one model that would call Jessica Stam "nice". :cry:

Why does everyone that I have talked to who comes in contact wiht Jessica say she is not nice or snobby? Why would she be like that, its not like she is on top or anything.....yet, I mean she is not on the cover of W like Gemma. By the way One 2 Watch you should try to get an interview with Gemma...that would be cool.

she has a very storng look, I can see why she is working so much.

On the catwalk she is not my fav, but she seems nice enough:

"To other models: Do your research, talk to many other models about the work, etc.
Do not sign anything until you have a lawyer look at it. Do not let people CONTROL you!
Make sure you are in a good frame of mind when you start as it takes a long time to get things started.
Success does not come overnight; those who go after what they want suceed! Good luck!"

I love her face, very moody and romantic :blush: :heart:

I love all the pictures of her in Italian Vogue

I didn't like her but since Lanvin show for s/s'04 I must say I'm impressed, at this show she was looking really ssophisticated

Originally posted by AlmostFamous+Apr 11th, 2004 - 6:42 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(AlmostFamous @ Apr 11th, 2004 - 6:42 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-o2w@Apr 10th, 2004 - 10:19 pm
interview with Stam

I haven't met one model that would call Jessica Stam "nice". :cry: [/b][/quote]
really? to bad

wall_1_800.jpg

Originally posted by Liszs+Apr 12th, 2004 - 10:31 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Liszs @ Apr 12th, 2004 - 10:31 am)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-SupremeModel@Apr 12th, 2004 - 2:12 pm
Hey,

Kai
and you seem to be such a lovely person :shock: [/b][/quote]
That's what I was thinking about :unsure:

Originally posted by SupremeModel@Apr 12th, 2004 - 6:12 am
Hey,

Kai
Ive met Jessica a lot of times, and she is a very nice person... she doesn't seem as "affected" as a lot of people in the business.. As for this quote.. in what context did you meet her? In what way was she so "deceptive"... and you who wrote the quote are such model material??? who are you?? dare to say?? Or if you just work in the industry, why are you such an expert on who should be working in the industry, as she is doing so well... and as for her not having the cover of W as Gemma does... stam is and has been on exclusive with Steven Meisel for awhile, basically means every job that comes up for her has to be run by him... he won't let her do certain things, work with certain people... because he wants to make sure that she's around for a long time, so doesn't want her overexposed and then used up like many models now, who don't have that longevity... She's beautiful...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dafraz117
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->