Jessica Stam

^ Yup, that's Carla Gebhart.

Lovely to see Stam & Karolina together...i'm totally hoping she'll pop up somewhere this week..Dior maybe? :woot:

untitled from another magazine fall winter 2010
photographer: craig mcdean
stylist: olivier rizzo
hair: eugene souleiman @ streeters london
makeup: mark carrasquillo @ art + commerce
models: jessica stam, sharon kavjian, samantha gradoville, andreea diaconu, patricia van der vliet

myfdb

I don't get the impression that she's in Paris right now, she posted a picture of Buck earlier on Twitter and said "baby it's raining outside"--then right below that on my feed was a tweet from someone else in New York saying it was a rainy day in NY. So I'll try not to get my hopes up!

I don't get the impression that she's in Paris right now, she posted a picture of Buck earlier on Twitter and said "baby it's raining outside"--then right below that on my feed was a tweet from someone else in New York saying it was a rainy day in NY. So I'll try not to get my hopes up!

I am in New York right now - and today was really rainy and stormy

It would be weird if she's back in New York already, I was really hoping to see her in Paris. Especially since she said in that interview from two weeks ago that she was going to do the shows in Europe. And it would be weird if she did London and then skipped Paris.

^ she has this weird Taylor Momsen vibe going on in that video :ninja: well maybe its just the hair :lol:

[Piece Of Me];8030769 said:
It would be weird if she's back in New York already, I was really hoping to see her in Paris. Especially since she said in that interview from two weeks ago that she was going to do the shows in Europe. And it would be weird if she did London and then skipped Paris.

She definitely is though, after she tweeted about the rain she said something about stepping in dog's business just down the block from her apartment, haha. Maybe she'll fly out to Paris on the weekend, who knows, but she hasn't been there yet.

She looks beautiful in the Nylon video, she seems to have a really nice and laid-back demeanor, it's very endearing.

why she's like a bit kristen stewart in the nylon video!?
ah, missing stam on runaway show!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliburum
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->