Jessica Stam

Swatch Private Launch at the New Gansevoort on Park Avenue NYC October 6th, 2010

contactmusic.com

I think she looks better with darker hair, she's looking a bit like little J :shock:

So not to be annoying or anything (and I looked back to page 118) but is there a list of what shows she walked this season? She was completely absent from Paris, right?

Her showlist for S/S '11

Fashion's Night Out
Matthew Williamson
Giles
Christopher Kane
Prada

There are some rumors circulating as to why she had skipped Milan/Paris but I don't think it is appropriate to go into detail. My assumption however is that she intended to do Milan/Paris... Hopefully nothing gets in the way next season.

Her showlist for S/S '11

Fashion's Night Out
Matthew Williamson
Giles
Christopher Kane
Prada

There are some rumors circulating as to why she had skipped Milan/Paris but I don't think it is appropriate to go into detail. My assumption however is that she intended to do Milan/Paris... Hopefully nothing gets in the way next season.

Yeah thats why I was curious about the show list. She only did Fashion's Night Out in NYC???? How did I not notice that she wasn't in any NYC shows?! Maybe she had just decided that she didn't really want to have a frantic pace this season!

I'm seeing a little bit of old school Stam in those pics from the Swatch event..she looks lovely! :crush:

i love these! i love how versatile stam is. that said, she is definitely so much better than express and VS :D :innocent:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andreagmanili
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->