Jessica Stam

Hey, i'm wondering.... Is it just that she's aging (from 16 to 25, i mean) or something? I dont know, she has a more agressive stare in the pictures now... Tougher... Or am i just crazy?

i know what you mean :smile: i think it's just her style evolving perhaps? she's always had a cold aloof look about her :smile:

tumblr_la2rtgYWly1qb4lyfo1_500.jpg

tumblr.com

^Gorgeous. I take it this is an outtake from her Vogue UK editorial? Should have been included..

I think VS and Express are exposure for her to non-fashion people. Same as Aldo. Plus, those paychecks must be amazing! :smile:

laféeverte: I don't know... Do you mean her clothes styling or her make up styling or what? ^^ Because it's really about the face for me.

I love her anyways, just to be clear :P

Heeey, just realizing that haven't seen her with a cigarette for so long... Does she still smoke?

it's been said that she quit. i'm not so sure though, it was posted a candid of hers a while ago and she had a cig in her hand

i'm pretty sure there's a candid of her from FNO with a cigarette in hand and FNO was quite recent so i don't think she's quit :(

She still smokes. I have pics of her & Hilary from this summer I can't post on here where they both have cigarette on hand. They are very close :flower:

La Senza f/w 2010
picture11xy.png

screencapped from lasenza.com

Such a bombshell... Hope she does Victoria's Secret this year.

CFDA Vogue Fashion Fund Finalists Party on October 13.
zNpDZ.jpg

pcXsa.jpg

wwd.com

Charlotte Ronson Dinner at MPG on October 12.
FLbka.jpg

vogue.com

omg stam looks BEAUTIFUL! i love love what she's wearing, and her shoes, and her hair looks so nice as well! she looks really fresh in the pictures, much more well rested than she has as of late :smile:

but omg the lasenza pic... is that really her? i honestly can't tell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andreagmanili
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->