Jessica Stam

devon_jay said:
^i think she meant the one with stam standing beside the bush, with the denim mini? in colour.. pink wall behind her

Oh yeah,u r right,i meant that pic...doesn't she look so cute there?!:heart: Oh my i GOTTA have that pic!:blush:

Thanks for ur help TheGlassAngel though!:flower: :flower:

Your welcome. Oh, that site opens to a cannot find site page. But thanks for the help and she does look very cute in that pic. If anyone has a large version of those pics, can they please post it?

*Eylul* said:
^^Why does she her face look so plain?:(I mean,she looks sad...

It could be the look the designer wanted. They always tell the models how to act, walk, etc:flower:

Well, sometimes designers want the attention on their clothes rather than the face/expression of the model showing off the clothes. I can't think of many models that look thrilled on the catwalk.

hope this isnt a repost
399.JPG

source:http://www.imgmodels.com/

sasseestefanie said:
It could be the look the designer wanted. They always tell the models how to act, walk, etc:flower:

Ya sure i know this much...i meant like "why" as "it looks bad" etc but still thanks though^_^ Maybe i should have put "!" in the end:D

the thing about jessica stam, is she doesn't look vacuous and poutingly fishy like gemma ward or some similar model. no matter what pose she does, you can see a person in the picture not a manniquin, which differentiates her from the rest of the gangly crop. i LOVE it. you can see a personality when you look at her, she is refreshing and not a stereotypical beauty.

stereotypical beauty makes me sick, especially when its so fake and doesn't last...like something packaged to be pretty, but that will soon reach its use-by date.

GO STAM xox

"Beauty will Save the World"
Ph. Solve Sundsbo

Scanned by me from V41

The facial features of Lily D, Eugenia, Kate Moss, Stammy, Fanni Bostrom, and Karen Elson pieced together to form two different faces -- Can you tell what belongs to who? :smile:

NOTE: Because V is a huge magazine, the pages don't completely fit in my scanner -- so even though I try my hardest to piece everything together from separate scans, the sides of some of these scans are still cut off. My apologies!
sad.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaybabycrzy
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->