Jessica Stam

WOW! WOW!
The shot of her kissing the guy her eyes look so intense, and the one lying on the stairs. One of my favourite editorials of Stam's for awhile.

Stam at Cavalli
14868508Autarky9262007113936AM.jpg

*wireimage

Bottega Veneta SS 2008

I tried to lighten the watermark. That's my accomplishment for today :smartass:

Credit to Polfoto

Milan Fashion Week Spring/Summer 08 - Cavalli
September 26, 2007
Milan, Italy

Wireimage

^I'm a little surprised she only had one outfit, considering she got the campaign.
So happy to see her at Feretti again! It's been 2 years since she walked for them, right?

Last show was FW 2006 so yep, around two years. I thought it was one of those shows she just didn't do anymore, like Chanel :lol:

Alberta Ferretti SS 2008

polfoto

I...don't see anything :huh: Her skin's been looking pretty good since London ^_^

Aw, she looks so pretty and smiley :blush: And about the skin, I agree, she's probably just really sensitive. She's very fair, I think, and that kind of goes hand in hand, at least it does for me. I can't even wear makeup because it irritates my skin so much, so if she's anything like that, it could be why she tends to break out during fashion week.

Fair skin is a tough thing to maintain. I like being pale (Being the emo that I am :P :rofl:) except when you get a little blemish, it kind of ruins the whole thing :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andreagmanili
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->