Jessica Stam

Aw, she looks so pretty and smiley :blush: And about the skin, I agree, she's probably just really sensitive. She's very fair, I think, and that kind of goes hand in hand, at least it does for me. I can't even wear makeup because it irritates my skin so much, so if she's anything like that, it could be why she tends to break out during fashion week.

I have almost the same problem. I've always had really pale skin and I've never been able to wear a lot of make-up (not that I want to anyway). I have to be really careful with what I put on my face (i.e. creams, soap). Blemishes suck, as always :angry: But I have to admit that ever since I started using L'Oreal's Hydrafresh gel-creme, my skin's gotten 100% better. Maybe I should send some to Stam :innocent:

Alberta Ferretti S/S 2008
00080m(1278).jpg
00390m(780).jpg

style

I agree. Models should be told to smile more often on the runway! It would make the shows look a lot more fun :P

The third picture :wub:

Milan Fashion Week Spring/Summer 08 - Alberta Ferretti
September 26, 2007
Milan, Italy

Wireimage

^ :heart:

Carlos Miele SS 2008 Backstage

Carlos_Miele_BS_083.jpgCarlos_Miele_BS_084.jpg

77visions.

Too cute! :clap:

I'll find all the pictures tonight and load everything on to Stam-fan.org tomorrow ^_^

She hasn't done Chanel RTW since she was a redhead. :lol:

I'm not sure if she chooses not to do Chanel :P

If you go on: raphaelibanez.com

Click commercials, find Jessica's Rochas Commercial on the top right hand corner, you can see a slightly different commercial (very slightly :lol: ) with a different soundtrack.

This was apparently shot or released in July of 2005. I thought it was a bit more recent than that :lol:

^ her undereyes don't look too good... hopefully she's getting enough sleep :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
findingit
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->