Jessica Stam

I love Natalia's expression...
it's all 'You know what would make this show SO much better, if Karl cast Jessica for Chanel tomorrow..hmmmm'
:lol: :lol:

Valentino S/S 08
Catwalking via Faith :flower:
valentinoss0815qg4.jpg
valentinoss0850gq9.jpg
valentinoss0878yj4.jpg

This has to be one of the most adorable things I've ever seen! :bounce:

flickr user psychic_heart

Paris Fashion Week - Spring/Summer 2008 - Ready to Wear - Valentino - Runway
October 3, 2007
Paris, France

Paris Fashion Week - Ready-to-Wear Spring/Summer 2008 - Jean-Paul Gaultier - Runway
October 2, 2007
Paris, France

Wireimage

^I knew she'd be at Dries!

Oh, and on a random tangent, I FINALLY upgraded my account, so it's avatar madness :P

She looks like she's about to fall asleep at Dries. She must be very tired.
I love her last look at Valentino :crush:

^I knew she'd be at Dries!

Oh, and on a random tangent, I FINALLY upgraded my account, so it's avatar madness :P

Tis the best kind of madness :shifty: :lol:

Congrats :bounce:

ETA - She's always at Dries and the make-up is always unflattering. Sometimes I wish she didn't do Dries :ninja:

Tis the best kind of madness :shifty: :lol:

Congrats :bounce:

ETA - She's always at Dries and the make-up is always unflattering. Sometimes I wish she didn't do Dries :ninja:
Thank you TGA! :D
Atleast the shows she did today were back to normality, show wise.:flower:

Yes, I've noticed. She's been starting off slow in Europe, I've noticed. On the first day of Milan, she skipped Burberry but went back to her usual shows right after so it's all good :cool:

^so pretty and fresh in white, thanks!! :flower:My favorite show in Paris she did so far has to be Valentino she looked so sweet in that pink and green mini dress:heart:

beautiful at Loewe :smile:
blond hair suits her, I have some similar features like bright "wolf" eyes and pale skin, and thanks to her I'm going blondo-red next week :D I think it will be better than brown-red hair (like on her in the past)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliburum
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->