Jessica's new Sex Tape?

r_r_r

Fleur De Lys
Reaction score
Los Angeles Jessica Simpson has been left reeling by rumours a sex tape starring her is about to be leaked onto the internet. The alleged X-rated home movie is said to show the ‘Dukes of Hazzard’ actress and her ex-husband Nick Lachey engaged in a number of sex acts.
A source told Britain’s Daily Sport newspaper: “Jessica is horrified her name and sex tape are being mentioned in the same sentence. She’s always been a girl of high morals and principles.”

hollywoodtuna.com

Another celeb sex tape?? im getting bored....:rolleyes:

As much as it is a private matter and their business behind closed doors, if you're famous do-not-make-a-sex-tape!!! :shock: :rolleyes:

Exactly! You'd think by now stars would learn from each other mistakes? If your going to put your romp in the sack on tape then for heaven sake keep it under lock and key.
BohemianBeauty22 said:
if you're famous do-not-make-a-sex-tape!!!

r_r_r said:
Jessica is horrified her name and sex tape are being mentioned in the same sentence. She’s always been a girl of high morals and principles.”

This is the girl who writhes about a car wearing no more than a skimpy two piece, soap, and a cheesy smirk.
High morals and principles indeed.
Oh and I bet Lindsay wil be next with her "alleged tape">

I wonder if her dad leaked the tape (if there is one) or the story...he seems so publicity crazed. :blush:

to be honest, even though most of these women are fame for their stupiditiy and i dont have that much respect compare to other ppl i know, but i feel so sorry for these women whose sex tape was released to the public by their ex.
it is absolutely unfair just to blame the female for them being a sl*t while no one is blaming the new male p*rn star who have no self-respect what so ever.

Well come to think of it, her last album and movie were by no means a success same could be said about her love life as well, maybe it was publicity time to drive some interest in news?
polly said:
I wonder if her dad leaked the tape (if there is one) or the story...he seems so publicity crazed. :blush:

That isn't fair. It will seem like a scandal but she is just sleeping with her husband. I hope nobody sees themselves as so famous that they limit what they do with their families. Nobody is wary at home and nobody should have to be.

SiennaInLondon said:
That isn't fair. It will seem like a scandal but she is just sleeping with her husband. I hope nobody sees themselves as so famous that they limit what they do with their families. Nobody is wary at home and nobody should have to be.
i agree their is nothing sleazy about making love to your partner:heart:

i bet if there WERE a sex tape, her father wouldn't have only leaked it, he would have been the one who filmed it.

lunabella said:
i bet if there WERE a sex tape, her father wouldn't have only leaked it, he would have been the one who filmed it.

lol, just about to say the same thing!
he is one creepy dude.

pichu888 said:
lol, just about to say the same thing!
he is one creepy dude.

I agree, he is one really creepy person. Almost as creepy as Mike Jeffries. :ninja:
If the sex tape rumours are true, that would really suck for Jessica. She doesn't seem to have very much luck these days..

polly said:

really?i have never heard of jessica's dad before..is he famous in america?sorry i dont know much about celebrities :heart: x

^ He's Ashlee and Jessica manager, or was their manager, I'm not sure. :ermm:

Anyways, I don't think anybody really noticed him until Newlyweds, where he showed up alot. Jessica's parents seem nice, but there are clearly stage parents who want their kids to be famous (Her dad more so than her mom) Apparently, her dad was very intrusive in her personal life and Nick said in an interview that his constant involvement was part of the reason that they split.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryJC
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->