Jil Sander S/S 2016 Milan

marcBarna

Reaction score
Jil-Sander-Wear-Spring-Summer-2016-Milan-1401-1443281092-bigthumb.jpg

nowfashion.com

The navy blue prints are really nice, chic and feminine. Good work !

Great collection, so clean and simple!

Love it. So pristine. Sometimes these minimalist collections can get really boring and tedious, but not here.

Everything is quite stunning. A adore the pops of colour and the delicious fabrics.

i couldn't wait for it to end

what a load of crap

who wants to look like this? its like fashion for nuns

Uninspired and irrelevant effort, this is even worse than Milan Vukmirovic collections. There are some good pieces here and there but they get lost between the tricky and awkwardly constructed ones and I won't even comment about those hats...

I don't ask him to put sleeve heads, notched lapels and welt pockets on everything to make it look more professional and serious; I'd like to see unfussy and pragmatic clothes that can be a perfect addition to a timeless wardrobe.

I can't believe what I'm going to say; but I think Jason Wu's collections for Boss have proved to be a better fit for this house.

i like the light blue outfits, but not found of the hats

Last edited by a moderator:
Love, love, love :heart:
I would definitely not wear hats like these but they certainly add smth to these looks, I am pretty sure we are gonna see a hell lot of Jil Sander in magazines this upcoming season

Uninspired and irrelevant effort, this is even worse than Milan Vukmirovic collections. There are some good pieces here and there but they get lost between the tricky and awkwardly constructed ones and I won't even comment about those hats...

I don't ask him to put sleeve heads, notched lapels and welt pockets on everything to make it look more professional and serious; I'd like to see unfussy and pragmatic clothes that can be a perfect addition to a timeless wardrobe.

I can't believe what I'm going to say; but I think Jason Wu's collections for Boss have proved to be a better fit for this house.
Preach it.

My god, no. No. I just want Jil or Raf back... oh my god what has happened to my favourite FH?!

So uninspired, commercial, and ordinary.... it's so sad.

Last edited by a moderator:
a lot of great pieces here assuredly.

but again, his vision for JS could still be bland. Basic yet uninspired

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roller69
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->