Jil Sander S/S 2025 Milan

Everything but Jil Sander (as always). I am glad these two are out, they destroy the brand image with collections like this one.
Horrible oversized jackets with huge shoulder pads falling...horrible prints and stupid ornaments. It feels like they did this awful collection as revenge for being outed from the brand.

You know, I don't hate it...it has the current vices of fashion like the oversize proportions but there is things that I miss in fashion like color, prints, ornamentation. The problem is that it has zero of Jil Sander. It's too quirky, girly and Prada. If they're out, it's good news.

There are maybe 10 pieces that are really Jil in spirit and I love those pieces... the black leather shirt with the silk skirt and the white cummerbund look are the best here.

Lots of random things for people to buy so Jil will be ok for another season. Those degrade pieces will be easy to integrate into a wardrobe comprised of pretty much any label... it goes with Chanel, Versace, Dior, Hermes...

The denim section was my favorite thing of this collection. The rest is both confusing and totally forgettable.
Are they really leaving though?

The denim section was my favorite thing of this collection. The rest is both confusing and totally forgettable.
Are they really leaving though?
No idea, someone floated the rumor here, but as far as I know no confirmation so far... Who would be the best replacement for them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odisabura
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->