John Galliano F/W 10.11 Paris

John_Galliano_0009.jpg

nowfashion.com

Reminds me of Dior SS HC 2002 (I believe) with these cuts ! It looks really cool and I think it would have looked better on the mirror runway ! :judge:

Dior should have been Galliano and Galliano should have been Dior judging by what I see .

Galliano already? All right, I guess there's something messed up with the schedules, but well. Looks interesting so far, but on the other hand, all Galliano's collection look interesing at the beginning and then get better/worse.

thought this is tonight!! looking good! nowfashion is the site!

Reminds me of Dior SS HC 2002 (I believe) with these cuts ! It looks really cool and I think it would have looked better on the mirror runway ! :judge:

Dior should have been Galliano and Galliano should have been Dior judging by what I see .

Acoording to Twitter, it's Mongolian tribal, complete with yak-fur, so yes the theme is exactly the same as that collection and a few that followed and preceded actually. But I don't really mind, cause it looks FRIGGIN AWESOME thusfar :woot:

Acoording to Twitter, it's Mongolian tribal, complete with yak-fur, so yes the theme is exactly the same as that collection and a few that followed and preceded actually. But I don't really mind, cause it looks FRIGGIN AWESOME thusfar :woot:

Yessss !!!
Well clearly he's still got 'it' so I am more than excited to see this show now !!! :woot:

Lovely detail from wwd's twitter:

The paparazzi mayhem surrounding Lindsay Lohan at Galliano was too much for French Vogue's Carine Roitfeld and she exited before the show.

Last edited by a moderator:
That Roitfeld woman thinks she is the sh*t...

But the collection looks devinely Galliano. Finally a bit more loose, relaxed, full-throttle craziness. Need some details though, it's hard to get to the core here thanks to the styling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->