John Galliano F/W 10.11 Paris

It's litteraly an addition to his early zeroes Mongolian/Russian period. The millinery is practically the same as well:

gallianofw10112.jpg
gallianofw10113.jpg

gallianofw1011.jpg

Getty Images

100055679.jpg
100067707.jpg

Dior Couture S/S 02 | John Galliano F/W 02.03

style.com

The hair/make-up and to some degree the clothes are looking very Dior HC of the early 2000s, particularly Fall 2003 if my memory serves me right. But I'm fricking excited for the rest :woot:.

EXTRAVAGANZA!

gallianofw10117.jpg
gallianofw10116.jpg

gallianofw10115.jpg

gallianofw10114.jpg

I have several wishes:
A: It doesn't stop after 30 looks
B: The music is awesome
C: The models pose and WERK!

I seriously hope it's not forever before we can see the video ! I am loving what I can see !

Unibrows! Oh lord, this is getting better.

oh john...when are you going start making beautiful clothes again :(

Not too disimilar from F/W 09...well some of the grey coats are very reminiscent of that collection. The clothes are gonna look awesome when they are decontextualised and simplified I just know it :wink:.

The hair and makeup is fantastic, especially those looping planes of hair. God that's awesome looking. So far I am liking this better than his last two collections. Last fall still doesn't impress me and spring was filled with cute pieces but wasn't all that creative. This looks like it could be really good.

Is it up at catwalking? And if,can somebody post it here...Thanks in advance! : )

Oh yes FINALLY!

gallianofw101113.jpg

gallianofw101112.jpg

I know exactly what he's gonna be slayed for this time. In a season where everyone is exploring their own identity, Galliano is gonna be criticised for doing it too litteral in his references to other collections themewise and for not coming up with relevant/on-trend/forward designs. But seriously, I couldn't care less this time :heart:

It's so sparkley!! And so Regal! :wub:
The show itself can just make you love the clothes. Then you see the actual clothes and love it even more.

This dress is superb. Love the fur-rim!

It reminds me of the Wild Winter story by Meisel in VI some years ago with Megan and Coco...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NavidNoor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->