.Motivational Board :lol::
motivationalboardcopie.jpg

i was ganna say same old same old
but this is John and thats why i love him
beautiful styling i love the hair and makeup and the accessories are to die for

*My videos*
John Galliano F/W 10.11 Paris Part1^_^

John Galliano F/W 10.11 Paris Part2

So far, this is really impressive. This is a really good showing from Galliano...on of his best in a few years, no doubt.

The hair and make up is so incredible I can't even comprehend. And the soundtrack is magnificent...true Galliano style!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
It's been awhile since Galliano really gave a POWERFUL show. Lately it's been slight remnants/smaller elements of larger more theatric ideas. However, this show was a great come back. The color pallet was great, very contemporary and the styling is amazing. I love the semi-industrial vs outback/mountain appeal.

john galliano remains one of the two great showman designers we have left. there are only three or four designers who can make volume this exaggerated look this good. i just love that there's so much concept in this collection while having its feet firmly on the ground with those boots. so perfect.

01030m.jpg

style.com

Amazing show!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Galliano never fails to impress me...he's just a master on putting on a show..and the clothes are just divine!!!!!!!

I love the volume of the clothes and his use of different layers and fabrics, particularly that red chiffon dress. There are some strong silhouettes there which without the usual overly dramatic makeup enable the clothes to be feminine. It feels less like a parody which JG had been erring towards recently. The orange/red/yellow/greys palette works exceedingly well. Rats at having to go to work, I'll have to watch it from start to end later.

I absolutely LOVE it! It's pure Galliano collection! He never disappoints me. It's spectacular and unreal beautiful show as always!

well the shoes are absolutely hideous but oh, the coats&dresses, so beautiful!

wahou the one with the red dress looks like a neo-cleopatra !

Last edited by a moderator:
John Galliano - F/W 10.11 - Preview/Full Edited Show - High Definition. (All Looks)

Fall is really Galliano's season. I love what he does with these garments inspired from ofter cultures around the world. These peices are just stunning. Now if only we could take some of this and inject in into Dior. :lol:

This is stunning,100% pure Galliano crazy style!
It looks so regal and rich!
I'm not crazy about the shoes this season though

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misslola
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->