John Galliano Homme S/s 2005

Oh god... not more of the newspaper stuff... I loved it, but he's done it in at least 4 collections by now, hasn't he?? :doh:

The above doesn't impress me, sorry.

Originally posted by TheSoCalledPrep@Jul 2nd, 2004 - 3:57 pm
Oh god... not more of the newspaper stuff... I loved it, but he's done it in at least 4 collections by now, hasn't he?? :doh:
um, i really do not get it at all when people complain about this.

the gazette print is to john galliano what the monogram canvas fabrics are to dior and louis vuitton...

:ninja:

Originally posted by Foxie-Pooh@Jul 2nd, 2004 - 3:39 pm
Where can I get the Newspaper Gazette printed tees?
john galliano boutiques, of course :flower:

Originally posted by Mr-Dale+Jul 2nd, 2004 - 2:49 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mr-Dale @ Jul 2nd, 2004 - 2:49 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Salvatore@Jul 2nd, 2004 - 10:42 pm
I thought it was so funny when he was describing the Dior F/w 2003 collection. For a moment, he looked like Chucky, the evil doll :lol:
:lol:
Mixed with the underworld of biker and S&M, I love that clash!

something like that it went :P and then that Chucky face :lol: [/b][/quote]
that collection was the best :heart:

:wub:

It was so cool. I've been tempted to buy the video of the show :heart:

Originally posted by Salvatore@Jul 2nd, 2004 - 4:25 pm
you should :heart:
i have it B)

Hi i'm new here and i'd just like to say that I love Dior homme actually any type of homme is soo good I love it, its soo hot, soo gorgeous! Q: Does anyone live in Huntington beach CA. NASTY 72! xxx :flower:

Originally posted by brian+Jul 2nd, 2004 - 9:02 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (brian @ Jul 2nd, 2004 - 9:02 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Salvatore@Jul 2nd, 2004 - 4:25 pm
i have it B) [/b][/quote]
Where'd you buy them?

Originally posted by brian+Jul 2nd, 2004 - 9:02 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (brian @ Jul 2nd, 2004 - 9:02 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Salvatore@Jul 2nd, 2004 - 4:25 pm
i have it B) [/b][/quote]
You got yours from firstview.com right? How are there videos anyways? For $120 ( :angry: ) for new seasons, they should be flawless :lol: :heart:

I :heart: :heart: :heart: these clothes! Good job John! I hope is couture show on next tuesday will be even better!

And where did you get that video from, I can't imagine anyone paying 60 bucks for it :S....That's why I've started to burn the shows of Galliano and Dior on a cd since the Marlene Ditrich show. That way I can just keep on watching them, for free!!

r2244978846.jpg

r3983938390.jpg

I'm seeing a western theme here.....that second one looks just like the wheelchair dude in Wild Wild West! :heart:

Ohh and to come back on the fall RTW 2003 Dior show, I also loved it when he gave the collection a name in an interview with Tim Blanks:

John: We took the soft colors from pictures of the Queen Mom from the early fifties and mixed it with rubber and stuff. God bless her soul, I don't know if I can say this, but it's Biker Mom Queen sl*t...
Tim: She would have loved it!
John WHAHHAHAHHAAHAHAH

lol, I think it's funny :lol:

I love the colors also! :heart: :flower: And you burned the shows on a CD?! (is in awe) :o

(I also loved the name of that collection. Indeed very funny! :lol: )

Originally posted by Salvatore@Jul 3rd, 2004 - 3:33 pm
I love the colors also! :heart: :flower: And you burned the shows on a CD?! (is in awe) :o

Yes i did, and as the matter of fact, just a minute ago I enjoyed watching the Marlene Ditrich show again (love the openingsong: Oh daddy, daddy, daddy, daddy!!!) B)

This look is very JPG:-)
008f.jpg

009f.jpg

Chicken's bones:-)
005f.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back