John Galliano Homme S/s 2005

costume .... i love it and i want it... there is nothing wrong with dressing up... the thing is... if he makes limited numbers and keeps it limited... that will be his key.... i have already seen many people wearing his stuff in the club scene...
i wish ihad a galliano jock strap and gazette print boxers (and a figure to pull off the look)... to wear out, like i saw some1 a few weeks ago... looked sooooo stylistic... and kinda sexy too! hahaahaha

and we all wondered why dior fall/winter sucked? isn't it obvious where mr. galliano has been dedicating his time. this collection pleases me not only for the clothes shown, but because (like mcqueen's show) he's conjured an entire mood and character. sure no one's going to *actually* try to look like this, but it's something to incorporate over the next couple of seasons. :flower:

Originally posted by mikeijames@Jul 4th, 2004 - 2:26 pm
and we all wondered why dior fall/winter sucked? isn't it obvious where mr. galliano has been dedicating his time. this collection pleases me not only for the clothes shown, but because (like mcqueen's show) he's conjured an entire mood and character. sure no one's going to *actually* try to look like this, but it's something to incorporate over the next couple of seasons. :flower:
Totally agreed! I figured that out for my self too, but then I replaced the words Galliano men's collection with Dior haute couture collection....

His collections for both Dior and Galliano are close to couture. It is just the way he wants to go and I think it is awesome. At least this is not what is in the stores. Or some of it. It attracts people though B)

:woot: im gonna check JG.com now... is there a video?

Originally posted by Dior@Jul 4th, 2004 - 4:45 pm
:woot: im gonna check JG.com now... is there a video?
You'll probably have to wait a month, 'cause that's when the galliano video's are put on the net, fully edited and stuff....

Originally posted by mikeijames@Jul 4th, 2004 - 7:26 am
agreed...i want the newsprint msgr bag...

i've been dressing like this already...

and sedi's right...there is definitely an 80's reference...i think more adam ant than pete burns...
and i also see johnny depp...

:argg: ...i think everyone know how i feel about pirates.... :blush: :innocent:

here's....adam..... :heart:

and heeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeee's Johnny.......................... :heart:

I think that lately John is really using his past collections for his next collections, like the newspaperprint. We first saw it in fall/winter '05 Homme, and then we saw it again in fall/winter '05 Femme. And in that collection (at least I saw it) we saw some nice pirate references and now in this collection we see both the newspaperprint as the pirates....

00290f.jpg

Very piraty, espacially when she strikes her pose at the end of the runway (the trousers I'm talking about) And ofcourse the black wig or whatever it is with the bandana thingy...

:huh: pirates are very popular at the moment

even in Asian :blink:

LOVE THE COOLECTION!!!!!

Love the "Gary Oldman in Dracula" meets "Mary Poppins Chimney Sweeper" meets "Pirates of the Carribean" meets sexy "Dances with Wolves" story!!!!!!!!

It pure fantasy, pure drama... The models look like hustlers and John is the King Pin Pimp of the lot!!!!!

Reminded me of the more theatrical presentaion he did for Dior which i SO MISS!!!!!!

Maybe he ordered/made an entire fabric roll of Galliano gazette and is just trying to finish up the roll :innocent:

*lame

Originally posted by steeltoe@Jul 5th, 2004 - 8:49 am
Maybe he ordered/made an entire fabric roll of Galliano gazette and is just trying to finish up the roll :innocent:

*lame
:rofl: even though i agree with members posting that the Gazette print
is Galliano's very own 'monogram' signature fabric,
it's simply boring me beyond words :ninja:

come on, finish with these rolls and move on to something else Johnny :P

Originally posted by h_bazaar@Jul 5th, 2004 - 5:47 am

cw010023_4030.jpg
:blink: i saw this kind of clothes in his women's collections many times

pointy shoes always mke you r feet look big... :wink: :P a

i like the menswear better than the womenswear...and i'm still not tired of the newsprint...i don't think i ever will be...it's like plaid...it's classic and i love it...always will...

i used a pir of newsprint leggings in a shoot in 1999...and i've loved it ever since... :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->