John Galliano Homme S/s 2005

Originally posted by nqth@Jul 3rd, 2004 - 3:54 pm

009f.jpg

Lovely jacket!

002f.jpg

Fabulous jacket....

They were almost naked for fall/winter, now there's even more nudity for spring/summer :P

008f.jpg

Originally posted by Mr-Dale+Jul 3rd, 2004 - 8:43 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mr-Dale @ Jul 3rd, 2004 - 8:43 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Salvatore@Jul 3rd, 2004 - 3:33 pm
I love the colors also! :heart: :flower: And you burned the shows on a CD?! (is in awe) :o

Yes i did, and as the matter of fact, just a minute ago I enjoyed watching the Marlene Ditrich show again (love the openingsong: Oh daddy, daddy, daddy, daddy!!!) B) [/b][/quote]
How much do you want for it? :woot: :lol:
And these clothes look great! I like pirates :flower:

pretty good, can't wait to see what it looks like in stores.

p.s. foxie-pooh: I got my gazette tee at Jeffrey's down on 14th street. Since he seems to be making these staples for men they might have them in again.

nice atmosphere but i'm not too sure of the proportions :ninja:

I was wondering if some of you guys know where I can get them online, because here in Germany is only one shop which sells Gallianos clothes?!

Thx

Dan

Originally posted by scheiked@Jul 3rd, 2004 - 10:22 am
I was wondering if some of you guys know where I can get them online, because here in Germany is only one shop which sells Gallianos clothes?!
nowhere that i know of really...but you might get lucky and they might sell them on eluxury.com (for women though) ....

:ninja:

006f.jpg

Just like last in last season's Galliano, the models use the decor again as things to hit, sit, smack and lean on :P

Originally posted by Mr-Dale@Jul 3rd, 2004 - 5:19 pm

Just like last in last season's Galliano, the models use the decor again as things to hit, sit, smack and lean on :P
galliano shows (well if u looked at old ones... FTV we love u)
always used to involve sets... with models interacting within the environment... its theatre.. its not just fashion

I LOVE THIS COLLECTION... it is very 80s! im sure pete burns would love it... some of the looks though are just direct references to 80s though... its unreal...
the buffalo.. the rasta look... the pirates.... i love the 80s.... so for me its cool...
if i had a million dollars... i would get all of it... hahaha... n then not have any more money!
very vivienne westwood, very his early stuff, very 80s, very YUM!!!!

some pete burns pics from 80s

doaearly2menu.jpg

doaearly14.jpg

peted5.jpg

When are we going to see some CLOTHES , instead of just ' fancy dress ' ? :cry:

Just a thought . B)

KIT :blush:

Originally posted by seditionary+Jul 3rd, 2004 - 7:55 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (seditionary @ Jul 3rd, 2004 - 7:55 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Mr-Dale@Jul 3rd, 2004 - 5:19 pm

always used to involve sets... with models interacting within the environment... its theatre.. its not just fashion

[/b][/quote]
True: fall '99

00018.L.JPG

Originally posted by kit@Jul 3rd, 2004 - 6:05 pm

Just a thought . B)

:P :flower:

Originally posted by kit@Jul 3rd, 2004 - 2:05 pm

Just a thought . B)

Especially with the chicken bones look. I sort of forgot I was supposed to be looking at the clothes. :rolleyes:

I was suprised, this collection is good.

I still don't like it anymore than last season's but I am feeling a bit less worried about John's ability.

Originally posted by kit@Jul 3rd, 2004 - 1:05 pm

Just a thought . B)

The thing is that when you see a Galliano show (especially with menswear) it really is just a show. I critisize him for doing this, but I have grown to like his menswear so I grant him a pardon for it. Most of this stuff won't make it to stores, or will be drasticaly changed for selling. What will actually be on the racks will probably be very wearable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->