Josh Goot for Target Australia

the collection looks fab...thankyou guys for posting the pics!

I've never heard of Josh until I saw this thread, but his collection looks wonderful! I hope that I'll be able to get my hands on some of the pieces! :woot:

The lookbook is now online!! Check it out at the Designers For Target website.

Personally though, I think I'm only going to grab the silver trench, which I completely adore. I was so excited about the silver tank dress until I realized it was a racer back, which I am not the most fond of. I think it will be a bit hard to pull off.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice collection. I think the collection is more suitable for him to sell in his own store. They aren't very Target stuff. Considering the age range of their customers... his stuff is too womanly.

^ I guess that's part of the appeal for us though, right?? That he seemed to have injected so much more of his own label into this target gig... rather than a half-done job like the other collaborations sometimes seem to be.

I like it very much. I hope it looks as good in real life as it does in pictures!!

i LOVE the idea of a knit trench. im hoping to pick up with the knit trench or the silver foil trench on ebay.:heart:

^^ Me too! The knit trench's adorable. Ahhhh, I love Josh Goot... but I don't live anywhere remotely near to Australia.

Last edited by a moderator:
images from getty. i want that silver tank dress.

did anyone go today? ive read that the line is running big just like stella for target was.

Attachments

• getty1.jpg
    getty1.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 4
  • getty2.jpg
    getty2.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 3
  • getty3.jpg
    getty3.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 4
  • getty4.jpg
    getty4.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 3
  • getty5.jpg
    getty5.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 3
  • getty6.jpg
    getty6.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 3
i might go and check it out today....
i wonder how it's going? i must say i haven't heard any 'buzz' about it here....nothing like the stella madness, although that is a blessing because that was a nightmare

i think people here are more interested with this wild weather than josh goot for target.....

i can't believe i just wasted an hour of my day checking that out....
i don't know if i'm missing something but this collection is terrible....really cheap fabrics, terribly boring cuts and tacky colours....
it is just a bunch of tank tops and pencil skirts in stretchy disco looking glittery nylon....it looks worse than the rest of the ordinary target stuff !!!!

oy :doh:

I've heard very little that was positive about the range sadly. Even those who did like the clothes said the sizing was off :S Josh Goot a bad fit for Target

I don't know anyone who ended up buying any pieces

I honestly don't understand how they can report that the fabrics were stunning...
....it was like shopping in Supre !!

well you could check it out anyway rach....
maybe i am just missing something...
i'd be interested to hear other people's reviews of the situation....

:flower:

I didn't like it much either. The only things that I was interested in were the trenches and the navy jacket. I found the cut of the trenches to be decent enough but the fabric was just soooooo unflattering- it showed up every lump and bump and then some. The cut of the navy jacket was horrible. Both garments had these weird cuffs on the sleeves that reminded me of my childhood pyjama tops and cheap windcheaters. My wallet's happy though, so I can't complain too much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imjustken
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->