Jourdan Dunn is Pregnant!

Partnered means 'put together' by someone else. Jethro Cave is a model, so I'm guessing he is photographed with Jourdan in that magazine.

Ah okay then! They don't have a story in the mag though but I see what you mean!

it amazes me how people can judge so quickly this kind of things. you don't know her, you've just seen millions of pictures of her. age/career/relationships, isn't that something that is relatively important according to each culture or beliefs the person? why should she have a boyfriend, or why should she be 30 or why should she wait to get pregnant after she's drained her body with this exhausting career??

:yuk: these are the stories i cannot stand! they rather pick on a young pregnant woman than a dumb *** rapper with half naked women being exploited.

and the person who created that story has to be a member here at TFS! all those pictures were posted in Jourdan's thread yesterday throughout the day.

http://www.generation-hiphop.com/?p=21768

It doesn't really seem like they are picking on her, just posing the question. They could have gone negative but they didn't. I think other celebrity teen moms got it harder. It just comes with the territory of fame. The fact that Jourdan Dunn is being written about on a hip hop blog speaks to her rising celebrity in the first place. She's becoming a household name.

thats why i dont read those bs. people are so stupid. i just hate when people try to force someone to be role models to others. she shouldnt even be on a hip hop blog. and i think it probably some low life from tfs who did it.

Last edited by a moderator:
wow, they could have just used the vogue pics that were public vs Sessilee's private pics and a fans pics that they decided to share with tFS because of the goodwill that is usually shown here.
Why are they getting info wrong? They were in London for London FW Jourdan probably can't fly at this point anyway.

At this point I don't even know how to comment on the actual article? Hopefully noone reads that site anyway.

Sigh

oh gosh - seriously?!

that's pretty low.

anyway, i hope Jourdan's pregnancy is going well and that she's happy and healthy. Best of luck to her and the baby, and I look forward to her return to her career when she chooses to do so. :flower:

I'm so glad for Jourdan. Even though, we can't deny it's a bit young age to become a mum, but I believe in her! I'm very glad, but pictures? Anything? :huh:
Jourdan :heart: :heart:

I'm so glad for Jourdan. Even though, we can't deny it's a bit young age to become a mum, but I believe in her! I'm very glad, but pictures? Anything? :huh:
Jourdan :heart: :heart:
check her thread for pics of her with the baby bump attending shows for London FW :flower:

i wish people would stop being so negative towards jourdan concerning this pregnancy
first of all, for all we know, maybe it was planned, and if so, good for jourdan! shes got a good head on her shoulders, a blossoming career, and as heidi & natalia demonstrate, a pregnancy doesn't necessarily kill a career, regardless of age
i think everyone in this thread should simply focus on wishing jourdan a safe pregnancy, and a healthy baby! congratulations jourdan! :heart:

^AMEN!

And also, people need to just hush! I keep hearing about "why did Teen Vogue put her on the cover, she setting a bad example" Some people act as if though she killed/raped someone! Gosh, I had no idea being a teenage mother would be so bad! :rolleyes:

Everyone is entitle to choose what paths in life you wish to take.

The bottomline of this all is that Jourdan should be commended for keeping the baby and not having it aborted. What's the use of having a very successful career and all the wealth in the world if at night before sleeping your conscience is gonna bug you and your sin will haunt you forever.

i'm just happy she kept the baby and the baby and her are healthy.
she's about the give birth in two months, (time flies so fast) and i'm very sure
she has a lot of support from her family and the fashion world. :D

amen to Khyrk. a la balenciaga and supermodel:flower::heart: i wish everyone could think like you guys.
i know time flies by so fast i cant wait. i love jourdan so much because she has that yes i can attitude. she a history maker and great model and im sure she will be the best mom to her son. what more can you ask for. Once a jourdan fan will always be a jourdan stan.

Last edited by a moderator:
^AMEN!

And also, people need to just hush! I keep hearing about "why did Teen Vogue put her on the cover, she setting a bad example" Some people act as if though she killed/raped someone! Gosh, I had no idea being a teenage mother would be so bad! :rolleyes:

Everyone is entitle to choose what paths in life you wish to take.

No, people can state and discuss their opinions just as much as you're entitled to disagree with them.

Considering the target demographic of Teen Vogue...it was a very questionable move to put a pregnant teen model on their cover whose pregnancy was completely unplanned. Nonetheless, she's not a role model and it's unfair to put that kind of responsibility on her.

I think it is good having a kid at a younger age people are leaving it to late these days. I wish her the best of luck and hope to see the 3 new mums with their babies on a vogue cover!

lol @ some of the reactions in this thread. yes, jourdan is young, but she's in a far better position to raise a child than most teenage mothers, so most likely she will be fine. and hello, she was just at JPG, so her high fashion career is hardly over. i wish her all the luck in the world. that's gonna be one stunning bb. :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waffleninja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->