Jourdan Dunn

personally i have seen more beautiful girls, i think in some shots like burberry she is GORGEOUS but in others very plain. whn she first debuted she had curly hair and looked so boring and plain, i think girls like Chanel iman are more unique and interesting!!!

stylestalker, youre probably one of chanel iman's few fans. jourdan's face is appealing in and out of HF. shes gotten beauty campaigns such as ysl and burberry because shes appealing to the public. so, theres no way her beauty is plain or boring. beauty campaigns and cosmetic contracts are thee hardest to score. not every model has that listed on their resume or the appropriate look. </p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>i personally dont find chanel appealing. i think her look is too ordinary and not very interesting. she doesn't have the look that makes a model into a supermodel. shes a bit too urban. but thats about it. and that's just my opinion. everyone is entitle to an opinion on a subject.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ I personally think both ladies are AMAZING...I can see their flaws though...i hate Chanel's teeth, their too big and she has an overbite...and I hate Jourdan's walk and her skinny ankles....and how it looks like shes always dragging one foot when shes on the runway! :doh: Otherwise she is flawless....and Balenciaga prior to the Sessilee/Chanel thing, werent u a supporter/advocate for Miss Iman...DEAD!:lol:

I never been chanel fan. and ive been very open about that. and you'd be surprise to know chanel and i have mutual friends here in cali(recently found out lol). and they know how i feel about her. i support every girl, but i dislike certain things about certain models. and that's perfectly normal.
Posted via Mobile Device

Jourdan just tweeted that she's shooting for US Vogue with Annie Leibovitz !!

Jourdan just tweeted that she's shooting for US Vogue with Annie Leibovitz !!

those are great news for her!!! really looking looking forward to see the ed ^_^
could that explain why she wasn't at the VS show?!

At the end of the day this thread is for Jourdan, no one should be bringing up any other model unless she is associated/pictured/working with them tbqh, especially members who are just here to bash her
Anyway, Jour seems to be getting a lot of work lately, this keeps me happy knowing her career is on the rise again

Aw still no scans of her editorial? I looked for it today but only found alternate covers, determined to get Jourdan's! I'll scan it when I do if no one else beats me to it.

i think they look fantastic considering the fact that they're not photoshopped..goes to show you what real beauty is all about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->