Jourdan Dunn

With a cover this great, I'm especially looking forward to the edit. What's the last cover Jourdan had, before this?

^i-D (ironically) for their Spring 2011 issue! I love how she came back and snatched their Winter 2011 as well :lol:

^Her 5th I-D cover in total!
Wish Vogue UK would pay attention and give her a solo cover, tbqh

Wish Vogue UK would pay attention and give her a solo cover, tbqh

Tell me about it. It seems like they can give everyone but her a damn solo cover. And that sh*t they pulled in 08' w/ Rosie, Eden, and Jourdan just doesn't cut it; sorry! :furious:

^ that hair they put on her, no bb
Still, she's been on the cover of Vogue US, how many models can say that huh...

^Not many.. :lol: Looking at this i-D cover puzzles me as to why she still doesn't have a beauty contract.. :innocent:

it's a very beautiful cover indeed.

it goes to show you, she doesn't need a crazy looking outfit, background or pose to demand the attention.

Can somebody give this girl some big campaigns please......

I think this girl has paid her dues..... I mean her face/posing/style is divine...only has done top end editorials/shows...what else does she need to do to get those big lucrative jobs:angry:....ok she did YSL beauty but i want L'Oreal or something on that level....:P.

i-D Winter 2011 : Jourdan Dunn by Alasdair McLellan

i-donline

Last edited by a moderator:
^You're welcome! Just gave me more reason to look at it, LOL. Does anyone know when it will be available to buy? This is one I'd actually like to physically add to my collection.

tumblr_lucl6zCvqa1qcuhyyo1_500.png

Source: tumblr sosoflynails

apparently her and Rob Evans used to go out...apparently

this is a quote from sosoflynails's tumblr

"sosoflynails:

From the set on the day of the shoot. Jourdan and Rob Evans they used to go out and were “100% professional”

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imjustken
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->