Juno Temple

"The Dark Knight Rises" New York Premiere - July 16, 2012

juno-temple.net

"Little Birds" Screening presented by HelloGiggles - July 17, 2012

juno-temple.net

Juicy Couture Flagship Store Opening - July 24, 2012

Karl Lagerfeld Launches Collections At Selfridges - July 24, 2012

juno-temple.net

Loving her recent looks, I find her eccentric style fascinating.

Thank you for the pictures. I agree, love the day she's been dressing lately.

On working on The Dark Knight Rises: “I’ve had extraordinary experiences…you walk on that set and your mind is blown – but then I did a tiny independent film called Little Birds (with Kate Bosworth) and we made it in 17 days and that blows my mind, too. I love it.”

On moving to the US: “It was an adventure…if it tickles your toes a little bit, then you should go with it. And I like it out here. I have a lot of people I love. I’ve made really great friends and I’ve fallen in love with someone really magical (actor Michael Angarano). And I never thought I’d say this, because I love rain, but actually walking up to the sunshine does wonders for your brain.”

On fashion: “I had a good five years of wanting to do fashion. I made a lot of clothes and I’ve got books and books of designs. But I think it would have been a tough business for me, not because I don’t think it’s brilliant, but because I’m not sure I’m feisty enough or it.”

On her love of underwear (she has 80 sets of Agent Provocateur underwear:( “I think lingerie is a really powerful thing for a woman…underneath, it makes me fee like a woman and I love being a woman. I think you should secretly indulge in that every day.”

On her favorite designers: “I’m a huge fan of Miu Miu. I love the way their stuff fits me. Really beautiful pieces, but they’re still young. ****ing love Vivienne Westwood, Alexander McQueen, Azzedine Alaia…my mum has some exquisite Alaia pieces from back in the day. And Balenciaga slacks are great.”

On what she wore to an Oscar party this year: “I went to Squaresville, this vintage store in Los Feliz. They had this beautiful bias cut, electric blue, floor-length gown, with a zip up the front and a big sash. I was in the room wearing a dress worth $17. That was cool.”

designscene.net

Bullett magazine Fall 2012 issue

forums.superiorpics (posted by spiderswims)

Juno's been nominated for the BAFTA Rising Star Award! You can vote for her here: http://explore.ee.co.uk/bafta?WT.mc_id=OFF_EE_V_bafta&WT.tsrc=Vanity

Also here are some pictures from the Nominations Photocall on January 7th

002.jpg

003.jpg

normal_011.jpg

More at the source, here.

She looks gorgeous with red hair! I wonder how good she'd look with curly hair with her new color...

Actress Juno Temple attends the BAFTA Los Angeles 2013 Awards Season Tea Party held at the Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles on January 12, 2013 in Los Angeles, California.
Juno+Temple+BAFTA+Los+Angeles+2013+Awards+4N9ss2EyNrVl.jpg
Juno+Temple+BAFTA+Los+Angeles+2013+Awards+-EFfxaDnLQOl.jpg

zimbio

The red hair on her looks so 'off'.

'Afternoon Delight' Premiere at Eccles Center Theatre during the 2013 Sundance Film Festival in Park City - Jan. 21, 2013

[FONT=&quot]tlfan.to[/FONT]

Last edited by a moderator:
(L-R) Actors Josh Radnor, Juno Temple, Jane Lynch, Kathryn Hahn, Michaela Watkins and Annie Mumolo pose for a portrait during the 2013 Sundance Film Festival at the Getty Images Portrait Studio at Village at the Lift on January 21, 2013 in Park City, Utah.
Juno+Temple+Afternoon+Delight+Portraits+2013+hm1JFDS2gOSl.jpg

Juno+Temple+Afternoon+Delight+Portraits+2013+qOZW7UpvR1sl.jpg

Actress Juno Temple sighting on January 21, 2013 in Park City, Utah.
Juno+Temple+General+Atmosphere+Day+5+2013+u9BVWtkewK5l.jpg
Juno+Temple+General+Atmosphere+Day+5+2013+lDUkYjuaDLel.jpg

Actress Juno Temple attends the Grey Goose Blue Door "Afternoon Delight" Party on January 21, 2013 in Park City, Utah.
Juno+Temple+Grey+Goose+Blue+Door+Afternoon+FOQVJuzaXPOl.jpg
Juno+Temple+Grey+Goose+Blue+Door+Afternoon+sE0Za2dmcr_l.jpg

Actress Juno Temple attends Day 4 of the Variety Studio at 2013 Sundance Film Festival on January 22, 2013 in Park City, Utah.

Actress Juno Temple attends the "Lovelace" premiere at Eccles Center Theatre during the 2013 Sundance Film Festival on January 22, 2013 in Park City, Utah.
Juno+Temple+Lovelace+Premiere+Arrivals+2013+6-Kq_5Yx7N0l.jpg
Juno+Temple+Lovelace+Premiere+Arrivals+2013+iqfYQUJ7OTMl.jpg

Juno Temple attends the 'Magic Magic' premiere at the 2013 Sundance Film Festival on January 22, 2013, in Park City, Utah.

Actress Juno Temple attends Cinema Cafe Presented by Chase Sapphire Preferred SM Panel during the 2013 Sundance Film Festival at Filmmaker Lodge on January 23, 2013 in Park City, Utah.
Juno+Temple+Cinema+Cafe+Presented+Chase+Sapphire+5KkuCZ7jp-pl.jpg

zimbio, juno-temple.net

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
effettovetro
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->