• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Juno Temple

Juno Temple spotted out and about in New York City, New York on October 28, 2014.
U0l0Huy.jpg

ckADbqt.jpg

ALgpGN4.jpg

zimbio

'Louis Vuitton' Series 2 exhibition in Los Angeles.
ZNfH2Xa.jpg

UvgpAUX.jpg

OSF6lsb.jpg

h6jOF1V.jpg

zimbio

'Far From The Madding Crowd' Premiere in New York (2015.04.27.)

starity.hu

I love her screen presence and personality from what I've seen in interviews.

Actress Juno Temple attends the 'Len and Company' photo call during the 2015 Toronto International Film Festival at Ryerson Theatre on September 11, 2015 in Toronto, Canada.
PIEt1V1.jpg

zimbio

Those nails are something, continue to find her completely unique and sexy in an understated/sophisticated way. I just found out her father is Julian Temple, so her coolness all makes sense.

"Meadowland" New York Premiere at Sunshine Landmark in New York City on October 11, 2015

starity.hu

Juno Temple, photographed by Brian Higbee for InStyle, Feb 2016.

edenliaothewomb

At a quick glance I thought she was Clemence Poesy. Gorgeous and beautifully sensual spread from her, she's so lovely.

Actress Juno Temple attends the New York premiere of "Vinyl" at Ziegfeld Theatre on January 15, 2016 in New York City.
bevDaY0.jpg

A4S4DcD.jpg

J3stQsX.jpg

f37FBTW.jpg

zimbio

Actress Juno Temple goes out and about in New York City on January 17, 2016.
CmPpFIA.jpg

ubRJNA8.jpg

zimbio

Marc Jacobs: Velvet Noir launch event in New York City on Monday night

305290EC00000578-0-image-m-89_1453186978326.jpg

dailymail

^ I don't know whether to say badass or cute-as-pie there, but either way LOVE her.

I like the red suit on her, but I hate the shoes with that outfit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone watching Vinyl? It seems people either love it or hate it. I'm the latter, and think it's boring as hell. I fastforwarded through the 2 hour debut just to see all Juno's scenes. She's so great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->