Just Cavalli F/W 08.09 : Kate Moss by Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin

Northern Star

French Chic
Reaction score
ElleUKAug005.jpg

[my own pic from Elle UK Aug]

Thanks for the snaps, Northern Star :flower::heart:. As for the ad...nu uh. The man looks like a Michael Jackson impersonator and that dress? With flamingos? Not even Kate can make it look good.

ohh I like this too, thanks for the picture
Kate looks amazing,

It looks more like a candid of Kate, more than anything, and they have made her look very young.

I love the pic! :woot: Very eye-capturing. That's what ad is all about IMO.

is nice anf fun i like

^He's from a band...they've got a really stupid name..argh, I can't remember but I'm sure another TFS'er will...:flower:

i thought roberto talked about how much he hated kate in an interview, why would he work with her again?

^he talked about her topshop collection, but i'm not even sure if that's true...?
anyway... very mick jagger & marianne faithful. and considering it's just cavalli, and i really don't like just cavalli, it's a nice ad. kate looks great.

it's not like 'God save the Queen' but 'Queen save this awkward collection of freaky flamingos'. but at the end of the day... i's Just Cavalli :smile:

^he talked about her topshop collection, but i'm not even sure if that's true...?
anyway... very mick jagger & marianne faithful. and considering it's just cavalli, and i really don't like just cavalli, it's a nice ad. kate looks great.

oh yeah, i remember reading the article where he said "She is not nice with anyone: she doesn't know how to be nice." he was talking about madonna, but i appeantly got madonna mixed up with kate moss, haha:blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chelseabrewer
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->