Justin Bieber

Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez out on a romantic stroll (April 5).

Celebrity Gossip.net

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

dailymail.co.uk

i was just about to say there are many pictures of him in selenas thread.
thanks for posting them all :flower:

Singer Justin Bieber gets dropped off by his girlfriend Selena Gomez on April 18, 2012 in Hollywood, CA. After dropping off Justin, Selena went to the Jimmy Kimmel show studio.
Justin+Bieber+Justin+Bieber+Selena+Gomez+Run+wnq6RnmgjbCl.jpg
Justin+Bieber+Justin+Bieber+Selena+Gomez+Run+Y9H5gb0BpMzl.jpg

Justin+Bieber+Justin+Bieber+Selena+Gomez+Run+y7OlFPSnEt_l.jpg
Justin+Bieber+Justin+Bieber+Selena+Gomez+Run+49q2GyPvCkwl.jpg

zimbio

Ugh, a terrible way to wear pants.

Singer Justin Bieber and his bodyguard seen leaving a Ducati motorcycle dealership in West Hollywood, California on April 18, 2012.
Justin+Bieber+Justin+Bieber+Leaving+Ducati+acVKxK5Xm1gl.jpg
Justin+Bieber+Justin+Bieber+Leaving+Ducati+B5MNBLO8jF8l.jpg

zimbio

Justin Bieber by Ben Watts
Believe (2012)

aceshowbiz.com

Singer Justin Bieber arrives at the 2012 Teen Choice Awards at Gibson Amphitheatre on July 22, 2012 in Universal City, California.

zimbio

cont.
Singer Justin Bieber arrives at the 2012 Teen Choice Awards at Gibson Amphitheatre on July 22, 2012 in Universal City, California.

zimbio

SYDNEY AUSTRALIA. Teen Superstar Justin Bieber meets his screaming fans outside his Sydney Hotel today.
July 18, 2012

zimbio

SYDNEY AUSTRALIA. Teen Superstar Justin Bieber meets his screaming fans outside his Sydney Hotel today.
July 18, 2012

zimbio

Singer Justin Bieber arrives at 'Australia's Got Talent' television studio on July 16, 2012 in Melbourne, Australia.

zimbio

LOL I came here thinking this thread must have billion of pages and boy was I wrong. since his style has grown on me (and everything else) since recently, I hope some of you big fans out there will keep us up to date with his outfits coz I doubt I'll be googling him every day like some of the fans probably do :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jozwiakanja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->