Justin Bieber

Turn The Hose On All Of Them!
bieberscrazy.jpg

While Justin Bieber's publicist squirts out an orgasm over all the "Not Since The Beatles..." headlines this is going to get, dozens of Beliebers flooded the streets of Liverpool with panty pudding after finding out that the world's most famous singing toddler was inside. Liverpool police were forced to close down roads and bring in officers to control the crowd. The police have instructed The Lesbeaver to stay inside out of fear that if the mob of crazy girls see him, they'll start a riot. Ugh. A riot over a baby?! Who the **** do those girls think they are? Angelina Jolie? Move along. Damn.

The Hollywood Reporter says that Bieber is coincidentally staying in the Beatles-themed Hard Day's Night Hotel. The hotel manager also down played the hysteria and said that everything's going to be fine.

“It’s very good natured. People who have reservations in the restaurant are still coming in and people are drinking in the bars. It’s just a bit louder than usual,” he said. There have been no reports of injuries. There are about a thousand fans there.

"The police are managing the situation but people can still get in and out, there’s no sense of threat. I feel a bit sorry for the people around the hotel, but for the majority of girls outside, they are having a great time. He’s easiest the biggest star we have had here for years.”

The Bieber/Beatles comparison are ridiculous, because they only thing they have in common is that they both can be accused of committing forehead suffocation.

Wait, are we sure that shi* didn't get lost in translation and the girls actually think that Justine Bateman is inside the hotel? Because that would make more sense.
dlisted

Last edited by a moderator:
Brokeback Sandbox

justinbieberbrokeback.jpg

Never mind that Justin Bieber's wax figure looks more like a young Anna Chlumsky in a children's theater production of Boys Don't Cry, look at how he's romancing that thing. Every picture needs a flock of cartoon bluebirds making a heart shape frame out of pink ribbon. Every picture also needs a warning label, because it's a little creepy that the child is child touching a child statue.

Selena Gomez better heat her shank over the burner, because the Bieber doesn't know how to quit his wax figure.

And here's a song to guide you through this gallery of young love.

dlisted

Miley Cyrus Spoofs Justin Bieber on SNL's Miley Cyrus Show

Miley Cyrus does her best Justin Bieber impression on The Miley Cyrus Show during Saturday Night Live’s March 5 episode.
miley-cyrus-justin-bieber-snl.jpg

The 18-year-old starlet was pretty spot-on with her hair flicks, lip biting, and chin holding.

“It’s all about the crotch grabbing, though,” Miley told Just Jared after the taping. “I’ve watched Justin’s talk show appearances, so I knew how to imitate him.”

Good job, Miley! It was… pretty cool.
justjared

Tue, 08 March 2011 Chris Brown & Justin Bieber: 'Next 2 You' First Listen!

Check out Chris Brown’s duet with Justin Bieber “Next 2 You“!
justin-bieber-chris-brown-next-2-you.jpg

The track will reportedly be included in Chris‘ upcoming album F.A.M.E., which drops March 22.

“One day when the sky is falling, I’ll be standing right next to you. Right next to you. Nothing will ever come between us. I’ll be standing right next 2 you. Right next 2 you,” Chris and Justin sing.

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Chris Brown and Justin Bieber’s “Next 2 You”?
JUSTJARED

Wed, 06 April 2011 David Beckham Sunbathes with Justin Bieber Cardboard Cu

David Beckham sits in the sun with a Justin Bieber cardboard cutout in this new silly picture posted by Victoria Beckham!
david-beckham-justin-bieber-cutout-sunbathing.jpg

“OMG!!!!a visitor just arrived!!!!Guess who????!!!!!” Victoria tweeted, adding, “And now he is sunbathing! He took my sunbed!”

The Beckhams are Bieber fans and even joked that they’d name their unborn daughter Justine Bieber Beckham after their 8-year-old son, Romeo, suggested the moniker.

Bigger pic inside…

JUSTJARED

Sun, 22 May 2011 Chris Brown: 'Next 2 You' Video Shoot with Justin Bieber!

Chris Brown and Justin Bieber team up on the song “Next 2 You,” off of Chris‘ album, F.A.M.E.
chris-brown-judgement-day.jpg

The two have released some pictures from the video shoot for their fans!

The video is set in a post-apocalyptic world where Chris, 22, and Justin, 17, are the only two left standing.

Chris took to his Twitter to share some pictures of the video shoot.

“Judgement day!! Lol,” Chris wrote.

Biebs wrote on his Twitter account, “#Next2You #EPIC”
JUSTJARED

Sun, 22 May 2011 Selena Gomez: Billboard Awards with Justin Bieber!

Selena Gomez puts her hand on her boyfriend Justin Bieber’s leg while sitting in the audience at the 2011 Billboard Music Awards held at the MGM Grand Garden Arena on Sunday (May 22) in Las Vegas, Nev.
selena-gomez-justin-bieber-billboard-awards.jpg

The 18-year-old entertainer wore a Dolce&Gabbana dress, Neil Lane jewelry, Giuseppe Zanotti shoes, and a Judith Leiber clutch while walking the white carpet. Justin wore David Yurman’s Black Diamond Chevron Ring and cufflinks.

Justin is nominated for eleven awards during tonight’s ceremony and already picked up an award for Top Digital Artist.

Other awards that he is up for include Top Artist, Top New Artist, and Top Pop Album.

10+ pictures inside of Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber at the Billboard Awards…
JUSTJARED

Chris Brown ft Justin Bieber "Next To You" music video

i like the song and the concept of the video is cool
Biebs should have been on ground rain dancing with CB though :rofl:

:rofl:
I think he suits just about every style, except for the Daughtry and the Lambert.
The Ellen would have worked really well with CB for this video:rofl:

i'm liking the song a lot too, even with the yodeling :lol:

The Ellen hairstyle! :D
then all they needed was to add MJ from Black Or White(tribal dance scenes)
MJ with two towheaded boys rain dancin' in the street while the world ends :rofl: taking Britney's advice, i see :lol:

Tour Dates 2011

Date Location
09.30.11 Monterrey, Mexico
10.01.11 Mexico City, Mexico
10.12.11 Buenos Aires, Argentina
10.15.11 Santiago, Chile :clap:

Justin Bieber lets his bowtie hang on the blue carpet at the 2011 Teen Choice Awards on Sunday (August 7) at the Gibson Amphitheatre in Universal City, Calif.

The 17-year-old singer is nominated for multiple awards this evening!

Justin is up for Choice Male Artist, Choice TV Villain for his work on CSI, Choice Red Carpet Male Fashion Icon, Choice Male Hottie, and Choice Twit!

^ He won all the awards he was nominated for, & his gf Selena Gomez won Choice Female Hottie- they're just a hot couple I guess,lol

65sjyg.jpg

justjaredjr

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Florencie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->