Justin Bieber

Francoise Sagan was rockin this hairdo way back then:lol:
francoise_sagan4.jpg

desourcesure.com

Sagan did not do enough hair flips evidently.:D With that kind of beauty one deserves to be held high and in a class of their own...... :ninja::blink: eerrrrmmmm.....

2010 Juno Awards at the Mile One Centre in Saint John's, Canada - April 18, 2010

awusd2.jpg

zimbio.com

I think he is so cute, BUT he has some serious attitude problems. I saw this interview of him to a Finnish music channell and he was very rude, cocky and immature. He was so full of it, didnt even bother to answer some of the questions.
I don't really consider him a musician, just a teen magnet for year or so and that's it. So far I havent heard anything worth mentioning of his music. I am sure he will have tons of fans (as he has already) but even more haters, that's the deal with these teen phenomena..
Cute boy though..

Justin Bieber arriving at Toronto Airport in Toronto, Canada - April 18, 2010
justin-bieber-041810-8.jpg
justin-bieber-041810-5.jpg
justin-bieber-041810-6.jpg
justin-bieber-041810-7.jpg

celebrity-gossip.net

I think he is so cute, BUT he has some serious attitude problems. I saw this interview of him to a Finnish music channell and he was very rude, cocky and immature. He was so full of it, didnt even bother to answer some of the questions.
I don't really consider him a musician, just a teen magnet for year or so and that's it. So far I havent heard anything worth mentioning of his music. I am sure he will have tons of fans (as he has already) but even more haters, that's the deal with these teen phenomena..
Cute boy though..

Really? I thought he was always a pleasant guy. Well, I might be wrong. Can't stand the teenybopper songs though. Very Aaron Carter circa 1998. lol.

Really? I thought he was always a pleasant guy. Well, I might be wrong. Can't stand the teenybopper songs though. Very Aaron Carter circa 1998. lol.

yeah, I didnt expect him being like that at all since he has this baby face and look that's much younger than his actual years.. Of course it could have been that he was in a foreign country with foreign journalists interviewing him (language barrier) because I've seen his interviews in Jimmy fallon for exampple and he appeared completely different. And then there is obiviously the age factor, not that many 16-year-olds present themselves with matureness so why to expect that from him either :wink:

Justin Bieber arriving at Narita Airport in Tokyo, Japan - April 20, 2010
justin-bieber-042010-6.jpg
justin-bieber-042010-5.jpg
justin-bieber-042010-4.jpg
justin-bieber-042010-3.jpg
justin-bieber-042010-2.jpg
justin-bieber-042010-1.jpg

celebrity-gossip.net

Justin Bieber arriving at the airport in Sydney, Australia - April 24, 2010

zimbio.com

Those beach photos that were posted of him around The Net today are bit disturbing. Does anyone else think it's bizarre that a 16 year old is as underdeveloped as he is?! He literally has the build of a ten year old, no jokes...I'm surprised more people have not spoken about how peculiar his appearance is for his age.

^He's like the almost run-out resources of our earth...everybody just wanna enjoy the status quo and the cuteness he has today, since who knows what he'll turn into in two years time. Aaron Carter was no Aaron Carter anymore when he turned old.

Those beach photos that were posted of him around The Net today are bit disturbing. Does anyone else think it's bizarre that a 16 year old is as underdeveloped as he is?! He literally has the build of a ten year old, no jokes...I'm surprised more people have not spoken about how peculiar his appearance is for his age.

I know! I went to his thread to read about his age, I can't believe he's only one year younger than me, and two years younger than my boyfriend. I mean, I thought he was 13! :shock:

Justin Bieber having fun at Whale Beach in Sydney, Australia - April 24, 2010
justin-bieber-042410-20.jpg
justin-bieber-042410-18.jpg
justin-bieber-042410-19.jpg
justin-bieber-042410-17.jpg
justin-bieber-042410-16.jpg
justin-bieber-042410-15.jpg
justin-bieber-042410-12.jpg
justin-bieber-042410-10.jpg
justin-bieber-042410-11.jpg
justin-bieber-042410-9.jpg
justin-bieber-042410-13.jpg
justin-bieber-042410-14.jpg

celebrity-gossip.net

I agree, his body looks like of someone so much younger! :shock: When my male friends were 16 they had muscle maybe because they were at the gym but you'd think that 16 year old would look a little bit more mature (body wise)

Fetus Fever Hits Australia

biebscanceled1.jpg

Justin Bieber was supposed to crawl and goo-goo-ga-ga in a free outdoor concert in Australia this morning, but it was canceled after thousands of crazed fangirls swarmed the venue at 2 this morning. Many girls had been camping out near the arena since last night. Justin wasn't supposed to take the stage until later on in the morning, but a rumor that he had arrived early caused the fetusholics to rush the arena. One girl probably got a whiff of baby diarrhea and figured Bieber's mommy was changing him in the back. Baby diarrhea ruins everything!

Several girls were taken to the hospital after they were crushed during the chaos. About ten girls were treated at the scene after they fainted.

Justin later performed one song from the safety of a studio.

This is ridiculous. Justin Bieber is turning tween girls into lesbian-loving pedophiles! I mean, fainting over a newborn fetus?! Only OctoMom does that sh*t! Although, I guess it's better that they are worshiping a baby instead of having one (I think).

Here's a few pictures of Australian tweens suffering through the most devastating experience of their lives. They tried to commit mass suicide, but downing 3 Flinstones Vitamins didn't really do the trick.
dlisted.com

This sh*t is priceless:lol:
spl174846_005.jpg
spl174846_006.jpg
spl174846_007.jpg
spl174846_008.jpg
spl174846_010.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh... I don't think that he has an anormal body for his age. He is hardly 16 years old. That misses simply a few muscles ^^ He is very cute and really nice lil' boy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->