Justin Bieber

oh trust me I've already made that equation to justify myself! I'm 27 though there's really no excuse!!:lol:

:lol: very well then, welcome to the club!
I think as long as we don't call ourself Bliebers, we have our sanity intact.

New Zealanders.:innocent:

And melfreya! the way I see it, is that Biebz is Usher's protege, and Usher is you know, Michael's protege (let's count him as one), so Biebz is really family!

I definitely meant to say New Zealanders! Haha.

And yes, Usher and Michael are my only reasonable justification for paying attention to this kid. I can't bring my self up to confess that I actually like his music. Haha.

And he's really doing great in the "tilt your head down and don't make eye contact with anyone while walking in the airport" department. He learns well, no? I wonder if he knows Victoria Beckham.

We atleast he's smiling while doing it. But it looks a bit creepy smiling at the ground.

But then his inner Usher comes out and starts waving to everyone. Oh, I bet he's loving all this attention.

I'm kinda jealous, seriously. When I was 16 I was stuck in school drawing the parts of a cell on the board.

jessica-simpson-white-house-correspondents-dinner-02.jpg

jessica-simpson-white-house-correspondents-dinner-08.jpg

jessica-simpson-white-house-correspondents-dinner-09.jpg

justjared

He always has that -you're gonna shoot me? I'm shocked- look.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's because he's natural face is his squinty face.

So when he opens his eyes, he looks like a deer caught in the headlights. Ahah.

eDit: that tux of his is very ill fitting. Look at him trying to wear big boys' clothing. eheh.

Last edited by a moderator:
^That's exactly my 1st thought. It's way too big for him.

TIME/CNN/People/Fortune 2010 White House Correspondents' dinner at Hilton Washington Hotel in Washington, DC. - May 1, 2010

qzncau.jpg
mc6s5i.jpg

4hvyub.jpg
xm7plt.jpg

k04ks1.jpg
2la3doj.jpg

slscpf.jpg
2vdln2s.jpg

zimbio.com

Cutie (for a 13 year old, sorry cant let that one go). I like him when he smiles.

Kim is totally stealing the attention with that creepy look on that creepy face :huh:

LORD JESUS! Kim looks like a hot tranny mess! Someone needs to lay off the makeup. She looks like one of those women/men that were regulars of the Heatherette shows. LoL.

I think he looked better before but maybe thats just me
justin-bieber-pre-teen-photos.jpg

gossipteen.com

I think he looks a bit... "odd" with short hair. His long hair does a great job at framing his face.

He has a cute face, why hide it with that awful hair :huh: So so sweet with shorter hair.

I agree he looked better before, but I also think he looked a little 'weird', sort of in a 'hospital patient' way...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->