Kanye West DW F/W 12.13 Paris

Urban Stylin

ɐʎ ʎǝɥ
Reaction score
Here is a pic from the finale his show just ended a few minutes back

pic LOVE magazine twitter
532263093.jpg

Agreed. I wasn't blown away, but there were some nice pieces.

And it looked like he actually did a fitting this time! :P

There are stills on NowFashion. I thought it was actually pretty good! Lots better than last season.

could a mod please help me to remove the 3 its DW not DW3. Apparently some of the models were complaining about the comfort of the shoes earlier on

MUCH better than last season
This one was actually really really nice...even if every single look is "inspired"-->copied from other designers:you can see a bit of Gucci FW03,the boots scream Scognamiglio FW11,final look on Joan Smalls comes straight from Tom Ford FW11 and so on...
Still wondering why he shows so few pieces

What *is* the name of his line?

The invitations said KANYEWEST. Maybe he just had to put that so people knew what it was? I don't know.

Love the shoes with all the velcro looking strap things! It's actually not that bad...!

I liked the clothes but hated the boots. Respectable I say, lots of wearable pieces. I also like when designers only put out 20 or 30 looks.

I will never see Kanye as a legitimate fashion designer, but I have to admit this wasn't terrible like I expected it to be. So much improvement from last season.

Soooo much stronger than his debut!!! Badass collection!

And those knee high boots!!!!

DW actually stands for Donda West, his mother and i remember a tweet from Kanye saying DW is not the name of his line, it was a tribute on the last invite...
I liked this

hey, I actually liked that! Of course I'm not knocked off my feet, but the clothes seemed at least well-fitted not like ones from the last season and, you know, this whole thing was acutally really pleasant to watch (pretty easy when you'd seen McQueen before).

its on now fashion but my net is so slow anyone with a better connection can find it on nowfashion.com

pic nowfashion pinterest

124763852146964818_JjNZNrsw_f.jpg

It was pretty pathetic. The saddest thing about it was that one of the looks was copied from Mugler! You have to be pretty desperate design wise to steal from them. But this collection was just a mash of old designers. He probably never even looks at the collection before the show. He's got like, a billion people helping him out on this. The collection has no substance. It's just copies from other designers. The Givenchy pieces really pissed me off. He shouldn't be ripping off his friend like that.

^The funny thing is that this collection was more interesting than Givenchy this season imo. :lol:

It was pretty pathetic. The saddest thing about it was that one of the looks was copied from Mugler! You have to be pretty desperate design wise to steal from them. But this collection was just a mash of old designers. He probably never even looks at the collection before the show. He's got like, a billion people helping him out on this. The collection has no substance. It's just copies from other designers. The Givenchy pieces really pissed me off. He shouldn't be ripping off his friend like that.

the boots are balmain. LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marinamelolp
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->