Karl Lagerfeld & Baptiste Giabiconi to Marry This Summer?

i thought uncle karl didnt shag people he actually has feelings for, just prostitutes? hes said as much. he might have a hole in the wall to watch him get changed or something though...thats different, of course

I believe he watches through the aperture in the camera :wink:

Uncle Karl has indeed said as much. I don't really understand why someone so sad is considered the epitome of cool ...

I don't really understand why someone so sad is considered the epitome of cool ...

It's endlessly fascinating to hear all that. For me anyways since psychotherapy and psychiatry are sort of hobbies of mine. In fact, many people think similarly on some subjects, but are afraid to let their inner monologue out. For better or for worse. :shock:
Although if one is to follow his interviews for a while, it does get repetitive and one can almost time the parts when he will reminisce on his mother/childhood, tell about his current model obsession, insult some cult-like gathering like peta, insert almost obscure art/book/silent movie reference that one in 30 people might 'get' if he but spoke a bit slower, cracks some joke about being able to think as quickly as he speaks or whatever and so on - it's hard to not think that it all isn't a huge and rehearsed act. :rofl:
I could only ever tell you for sure if I were to meet him in person. :woot:

Just came across this..
is this really true ?? I mean , really?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ebbbbty
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->