Karl Lagerfeld & Baptiste Giabiconi to Marry This Summer?

i had previously thought that baptiste was straight. but in interview magazine he said he was working on a "europop" music album. :innocent:

:rofl:

Next natural step for him would be Eurovision :woot: :P

basically its baptiste standing up with a big black censor bar over his ****.

That does sound in rather poor taste ... however, Karl isn't much of a photographer, so maybe it was the best he could do.

Or perhaps the message is, I saw it, you didn't, nyah-nyah-nyah ...

can you guys imagine the guest list is this really going to happen!?

averyone who is anyone in the fashion world will be there!
will do anything to be there!

I just :heart: those two crazy kids, I would be beside myself if they ever broke up.

I don't see what KL sees in BG cuz he's not better looking or more charming than other top male models. In fact, these two are damn annoying to prove my point here is Lagerfeld's latest amateur "movie" it's just embarrassing to watch. GB has apparently gotten into his head that he's movie material after appearing in 2 amateur films.

http://runway.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/04/22/karl-lagerfelds-ice-cream-visions/

I never knew they were officially a couple, but I always assumed that Baptiste was screwing Karl since Karl puts Baptiste in everything. Same thing with Brad in the past.

Last edited by a moderator:
are u serious??? they re gonna get married???
omg i actually thought baptiste was straight!!!!!
i love them both but jut not as a couple; oh well it s obvious karl loves him more than anything!!

Couldn't ask for a better example than this thread of why it's dangerous to reply after reading only a post or two :wink:

I really don't think Karl & Baptiste are screwing.

Coz Karl's man-vag-eth can no longer get hard-eth.

OMG. Did I just say that? :ninja:

^ I don't think they are either, but that's not my reason ... surely you're aware of the little blue pill and other solutions that are widely available (not to mention the Gumby effect) :ninja:

Ehh I actually think they are having.. some kind of a relationship. Who knows, maybe Unkle K is satisfied with pure platonic love a.k.a staring in each other's eyes for hours until they both start crying of course. Or he's a perverted old man.
I guess we'll never find out :ninja:

If Hugh Hefner can get 20 year old lovers, I'm sure Karl can too

i thought uncle karl didnt shag people he actually has feelings for, just prostitutes? hes said as much. he might have a hole in the wall to watch him get changed or something though...thats different, of course

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aza
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->