Kate Moss For TopShop #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you reckon it will be tight or loosly fitted if you bought the size you always wear?

Last edited by a moderator:
Bought the Tiger/Panther Dress, Triangle Rock Dress, and the Hairy Jumper!
This collection wasn't ready for sale online until 7am(ish), which seems later than before. I think the previous collections used to be ready online for sale at about 6am (at the latest). Anyway, glad it's done now and I'm going back to bed.

Do you reckon it will be tight or loosly fitted if you bought the size you always wear?
The sizing seems pretty correct in recent KM collections. I can only remember it was the 1st ever collection in which most things ran a smaller size, although I was tempted to order a size up for the Tiger dress becuz I'm worried the dress might be really short. I'm still unsure if the quality would be decent enough and am fearing the Tiger Dress might be a let-down when I receive it.

Thanks :flower: I hope it fits...but I know its going to be really short...def wear opaque tights...I'm taller than Kate Moss and it looked very short on her...I also think the quality will be average probably below average...I might dry clean it :ninja:

Oh, I am one hour ahead of you, sorry! I totally forgot in the middle of it all. I am in Denmark and we are one hour ahead of England. :(

The panther dress sold out in exactly 11 minutes, thats insane! I hope my order came through! I will cross my fingers for all of us.

Picture from topshop.com

60E57TBLK_normal.jpg

Well if it's a let down you can probably sell on ebay for a profit. It sold out in like 10 minutes.. as I was checking out! I'm not sure whether to be relieved that I won't be spending $210 (way overpriced, RIDICULOUS exchange rate considering dollar to pound is 1.6 to 1), or to be angry because despite the price I still wanted it.

^^ I'm kinda disappointed I didn't get the Tiger Dress either, but when I thought about how the Australian dollar just dropped from 90 US cents to 60 US cents :shock: I'm kinda relieved that I was sensible for once :lol:
Time to get crafty and make my own version!!

The US page and the UK page are pretty much the same. Same inventory, except on the US page some regular items take a few days to show up (not KM stuff though). Which is why it's ridiculous that Topshop decided to do a US page when the pound started to suffer, so that they can place fixed dollar prices on their items, at an exorbitant rate. With the current exchange rate the panther dress would be about 160 USD, yet Topshop marked it up to 210.

Yeah, I know they are almost the same. But I am pretty sure they don't use the same stockist.

WOW I can't believe it sold out in all sizes that fast. I was 5 minutes too late!! I was waiting for that Tiger Dress.

Actually I'm pretty sure they do use the same stock list. Everything always has the same inventory, I've checked it many times before.

argh, I was 2 min late for the Tiger Dress!! Damn it, damn it...:angry: Do you guys think they will restock it?

Karen sofie: I am not sure. Last time they didn't restock the most popular stuff like the fringe jacket for example.

Pingy: Okay, that sound odd. They you will have to pay duties for your packages?

The fringe jacket is on sale again...guess they re-released...you might be lucky :smile:

Wow it's true. They just restocked the fringe jacket today! This is pretty unusual, I think. I've never seen Topshop restock their super popular items before.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aza
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->